Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

561 - 570 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@FlamingoGirl, Drangonfly & Twwtoolong I can't wait until you ladies are ready to test!!! I'm so excited for you all. Fingers crossed for those August babies How are you all feeling? Any symptoms?

AFM I marked yesterday as my ovulation day because I am now pretty dry w/o anymore EWCM. I had my obgyn appt yesterday and my doctor set me up with blood work and a sonogram. I have to go for the blood work on the 3rd day of my period and then like 5 days after it ends i think. BUT I am hoping that I got it right this month and that wont be necessary!

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. I am feeling okay today. Temp is the same as yesterday. Other than that, there really isn't that much going on. AF due in 3 days. Hope all your tests come out fine and the exam goes well for you.

@FlamingoGirl13. I know how you feel about being pregnant so bad. I was like that a long time before I got pregnant. you will get your BFP soon. How are you feeling today?

@twwtoolong. How are you feeling today? Any new symptoms?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Pearl_325 - I hope you got it right this month too! If you didn't at least you have the blood work set up to look for some answers. Did you get the sonogram already or is that for next cycle? Will that show if you have a mature egg and ovulate? Thank you for the positive vibes!

@Dragonfly23 - I still don't have any symptoms but I'm pretty sure that's because I haven't had implantation yet. Hoping for that in the next few days or so! My temperature stayed constant this morning so that's good! How about you? Are you feeling any symptoms?

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 no that is set up for next cycle as well to see the egg. I hate to get my hopes up but i have read so many preseed stories of getting pregnant the first month and this is the first time we are BD every other day for as long as we can this month just to "make sure" lol so im feeling really hopeful! i need to stop reading things so much though and getting excited because we all know what a big let down that can be if it is a BFN

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325 - I hope the preseed worked for you two! My sister-in-law used it both times she was trying for her two girls and was pregnant the first month with it. Let's hope you are the same! I understand not wanting to get your hope up though. It's a tough thing to go through each month. I'm only on cycle 3 ttc but I can see how exhausting this all could get.

Sending you lots of !!!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 see another success story! lol that is awesome! Are you using it also? There were so many of us commenting about preseed earlier in the thread I can't remember who was thinking of trying it and who wasn't. So when do you plan on testing?!

User Image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Not so much in symptoms. My boobs are itchy and constantly scratching at the one with some aches. Then today, on the right armpit, I started to feel some aches but it comes and goes. Temp is still elevated, so let's hope it stays that way and will be devastated if there is any drops in temp. I am so trying to remain hopeful.

I have been using Pre-seed for a couple cycles now, so not sure what is up with that. I guess it works for some and not for others.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Pearl_325 - I am not using it yet but if I don't get my BFP this cycle I will order some the minute I get my period for next cycle. I was too late in my cycle to start using it when it came up in conversation this time around. I plan on testing next Friday at the earliest. That will be 16DPO and CD31, the day AF could arrive. I might have to hold out until sunday though because I've had a few 33 day cycles since I went off birth control and I'd really like to have a missed period as my first concret symptom! I've never taken a pregnancy test so I'm also a bit nervous about taking my first one.

@ Dragonfly23 - Let's hope your temperature stays elevated! I think a lack of symptoms right now is normal so don't worry about that.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 how do you use the preseed? Do you use the applicator and use it internally? or only externally?

@FlamingoGirl wow you have great self control when it comes to testing! I start dying to test around 10dpo lol

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. I do both. In my fertile week, I like to internally insert it and then after the fertile week, depending on how dry I get, I just like to use it on the outside. Hubby says that there isn't enough friction to get him going . I am with FlamingoGirl, I don't like testing early in case I get a evap and not know it and think I am pregnant but really I am not (like last cycle). Only had that one test where it showed a line. Day before that, there was a really faint line and you really have to stare at it to see if it is there.

@FlamingoGirl13. I hope so too. I read on here that itchy boobs are a good sign but I do not have pronounced veins. Woke up 3 times last night and it seems to be the norm for me. Feeling some pokes on my left side.

Has anyone heard from MidnightMystery? I really hope she is doing okay and that things are doing okay for her despite what happened.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo