Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 283 Replies | Last Page

So I was curious about some things so I decided to look at my test results... seems that on cycle day 4 my lining was only measuring at 5mm. AND!!!! The lovely debris filled cyst I have that prolly comes back every month is on my LEFT side! Ughhhh now I'm wondering if I have been feeling the cyst burst or if it's really o pain. I would have to say it's o pain bc I've always been like that since I was younger. And I have friends that have had cysts burst and it's literally debilitating pain...so I'm not thinking that. My doctor said the cyst should break every cycle and it's not a big deal but who knows bc the cyst thing is new for me and I don't know much about them. I know my aunt had them in her 30-40s until she hit menopause but she actually had to have hers removed they were so big. Just let's add complication to the mix right!!!

Anyone have any insight? All my labs were in range too like the estrogen one, the LH one, and so on. The only thing that bothers me is that I had my progesterone checked in march and I had it checked 7 days post "o" and my level was 8.0 which my ob said was fine and it at least showed I ovulated. But to me it doesn't feel right.

Jenelle

7 years ago • Post starter

nelle I do want to tell you first had that when a cyst ruptures the pain is so bad you can not stand. I had to unfortunately experience it at work. It had been bothering me for days and on that particular day I felt like an extreme burst and girl when I tell you I fell to my knees I mean that literally. My co workers had to help me to the couch and when the ambulance came I had to go out on a stretcher. That is when they burst, now when they twist that is painful but bearable so it can be alot of different factors. I would research with your doctor a bit more.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Morning ladies. Sorry to hear about cysts, they could be pain in the arse! I had one big on on my right side, but didnt know about it, but always had pains in that side. When I was pregnant with my son, they never seen that on usg, but I ended up with emergency section, and they found it, removed and it was big, so they had to send for tests, but all clear. And I think that could be reason why it wasnt easy for us to conceive before. But hope its not coming back.

Is anyone in 2ww? Im 2 dpo, finaly, I tought I wont get there at all this month! As I do skip some cycles and dont ovulate. If any of yea bbt chart and want to have a look at chart I had when I didnt o, its on my page, the second one, even tho I had pos opk and all symptoms, that cycle doctor confirmed that I didnt ovulate. I like to keep that for compare with other charts lol. But anyway, I o on cd 17 this cycle, probably due mc, cos usualy cd 14 is for me. Now lets the fun begin lol!

Sending yea lods lods baby dust ladies! To a great cycle for all of us!

7 years ago

Just a quick info: cycle day 41 no AF and all tests were BFNs :(
Not sure if I need to see a doc (last time I was 39 days late til AF came but she just send me away saying I am probably stressed out)...

User Image

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

I was also in the January 2018 group until AF arrived dashing all hopes. I thought maybe that I would be in time for an end of January baby, however, I'm just starting my fertile window, which means that my baby will be due February if I conceive this time.

@Kerrist... I'm SO sorry to hear about what's been going on. I'm was so excited to hear about all the success stories from the January 2018 group. I really hope that things get back on track for you quickly so you can have your next BFP and sticky bean the next cycle!

User image

7 years ago

I do have a question for everyone. Last cycle was the first time that I tried using FertilAid. Has anyone had any experiences with this? Normally I have light spotting the day before AF and then heavy bleeding for 1-2 days and light flow for the last 2. However, with this last cycle (first with FertilAid), I only had three days of very LIGHT bleeding (didn't show up on a pad, only when I wiped) and cramping for about a week. I thought at first that it was IB, but a blood test a week later showed no pregnancy. I stopped taking it since, although I'd heard a lot of success stories, I was also seeing comments online where cycles were messed up because of it. Anyone have any insight?

User image

7 years ago

How is everyone this morning?!

I got a blinking smiley face this morning! First one ever!!!! I've always just gotten a solid smiley and then nothing!

I took clomid this cycle days 5-9 and I'm right on time for ovulation due tomorrow or Wednesday so my question is the opk I use are the clear blue ones and the blinking faces indicate a rise in estrogen levels and the blinking ones are the LH surge soooo could it be the clomid actually worked matured my egg and the mature egg is allowing the test to actually detect an estrogen surge that I must not normally get where the tests detect it?! We are going to BD tonight Wednesday and Thursday to cover the fertile days! My CM is increased too so.... here's to a big girl egg and her meeting her man!!!

Jenelle

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Glad to see things are coming along great for you guys.

Just an update - I officially miscarried, probably happened last week. At least it wasn't as long and drawn out as the last time. Doc took some bloods and will get back to me with hopefully some answers. So i am on to another month. Thank you all for the support over the last month and a half.

Not seeing DH till June and then again in August so it probably wont be until August i get to truly try again. We will see. he still thinks these things just happen and you know what maybe i should just let it happen except that i probably have low progesterone so ...sigh!!!

But, here is to another month trying for me. And to February 2018 babies for you all. I pray you all have success this month.

@nelle - i am rooting for you - this sounds promising. Not sure about the estrogen vs the LH surge but do it as much as you can in the next 5 days

7 years ago

@kerrist I am sooo sorry to hear of the MC no one should have to experience what you been through. DH'S don't understand the schematics of things because all of their things are external. We are the ones who have to be "violated" all in the name of fertility. We are the ones who have to take pills and injections and have all these test. So it is a struggle for us all which is why we have these boards. My husband is just recently coming along and finally understands what I have been going through. So I will tell you hang in there you will get your .

As for me ladies I finally got my positive OPK yesterday and boy did we do the dance of love lol. I have to say this is the only time we were able to do it this month because DH works at night now so it's kind of difficult to manage time. We will bd tonight before he goes to work and in the morning so I am hoping that it is enough. I know for sure I o'd last night because I had terrible o pains on my right and had the worst cramps and with the pain and all I was like show me the love babay lol. Anyway I will peak back in soon to check on you ladies and when I enter my 2 WW

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

@ladybugsmom - thanks. I will try again, after a few drinks this week...lol. My doctor is determined for me to get pregnant and keep me pregnant - good bless his soul - i swear he is more positive than i am. One day i will get there, January 2018 wasn't our month but soon.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo