Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 190 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies I hope everyone has been doing good. Congrats on everyone who got the this month. I have been taking a break for awhile because I was mentally drained by TTC and the disappointments. For those who remember me I was supposed to start Clomid contingent on the results of my ultrasound and whether my cyst has grown. I got the results back yesterday and unfortunately is worse than what I expected. not only did the cyst on my left ovary grow but it grew to the 3.2 in diameter which means its now covering my fallopian tubes so they have to remove my ovary and tube. It's not the news I wanted but the upside is I wont have pain on that side anymore. Ugghhh the joys of being a women.. ( In my sarcastic voice)

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

@ginsue, I haven't been to the doctor yet but I think I should set an apt if I don't get pg soon! Have you been?

@ladybugsmom, so sorry to hear. Praying for a quick recovery for you

to all

6 years ago

@sm I haven't been so I might go in the next few weeks if AF shows.

Might take a break after this cycle as I want to try and tike my maternity leave well but it is easier said than done. I had a smear test a few years ago and it came back abnormal. Had to get a colposcopy done and that came back clear.

My mum had cysts on her ovaries and had a hystorectomy and my sis had pcos. Maybe I should see a doc...starting to get worried!

6 years ago

@ginsue, I will probably go too if I get af. I don't get it though but experts say it may take healthy couples at least a year to conceive.

Staying positive for us!!

6 years ago

@ladybug so sorry to hear that news. Hopefully you get a date for your procedure soon and can make a quick recovery.

@ginsue how old are you? If you don't mind me asking?
I understand what you mean about trying to time pregnancy for good may leave. I need to time it so I am on full paid leave over the summer holidays as I don't want me daughter to suffer if I'm on half pay at the time.

@sm fingers crossed for you that this can be your month

So sign of af yet. My cycle is usually 28 days. Last month I can a odd 32 day cycle. I was hoping it would return to normal but looks like it has not. Pretty sure I ovulated 31st may as I had watery cm and ewcm around thoses dates. Maybe luteal phase has lengthened???

User Image

6 years ago

Hey tashuur I just turned 30 in March. How old are you? Were you on bc? Took me 4 months for my cycle to return to normal after bc so that kind of messes things up! I was on bc for 12 years!

Today I am CD30 and 15dpo so 1 day late. Have no hpts left might grab some at the weekend. Just have such a busy week so tryna keep myself occupied and mind off ttc and pg.

We aren't out till AF shows! FX!

6 years ago

Welp I'm pretty sure I'm out. 12dpo and two bfn this mornin. Just waiting for Aunt Flo to show up so I can start month 4 of trying. Both my mom and sister could blink and get pregnant and I have to try, try, try. I've never been on birth control, don't get cramps and have normal Pap smears. I really feel like that 20% chance of getting pregnant each month is lower for me. I'm so frustrated right now. Thinking of spending the big bucks on the advanced clear blue ovulation kit this month and see if that helps. Hope you all have better luck this month than I do. I want to see some bfps on here to cheer me up! Baby dust!

User Image

6 years ago

You're still at the peak of fertility then GinSue. I wouldn't start worrying just yet.

I was on non hormonal coil before. Which shouldn't affect your cycle. But after it was removed my cycle changed to 32 days.
Af showed up earlier today. This month was a 29 day cycle. Better luck this month I suppose

Baby dust to you GinSue

Mmkohl - you're not out until af shows up. There's still hope.

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuurr, thanks! So sorry showed up for you but good luck on this cycle! I am 12dpo and tested with a cheapie this morning and I know it's still early but I can't wait lol. AF is due Sunday. Hope it doesn't show up!

Staying positive for all of us ladies!

6 years ago

Thanks Tashuur I hope so! What age are you if u don't mind me asking? Better luck next month. Maybe u o'd sonner than you thought and that made a difference? I am not sure. It will happen tho when the time is right and like you I hope the timing aorks out ok for us both!

It's still early sm so hold in there. Try wait for another few days even till wed. One of my last cycles I was sure I was pg and doc said test 7 days after AF was due as sometimes it takes longer.

Best of luck hereshoping!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo