Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

261 - 270 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies yeah strange we all had a stuffy nose around the same time.

I am not sure if I o'd on Saturday or previous week. I am approx 2 weeks before AF now so I will go with O on 8th of July which puts me at 3dpo I think? We did bd a lot since saturday (sorry tmi) but we are not necessarily trying just seeing what happens as it hasnt happened in the past 6 months.

Baby dust to everyone x

6 years ago

Ladies, I just did a Superdrug early response at 8dpo and I'm pretty sure it's a BFP!!!!

6 years ago

@Hereshopingno2 Congrats on your !!!

6 years ago

Internet cheapie is negative..but I'm pretty sure super drug tests are the dogs bollocks of preggo tests with sensitivity at 6.5.

I'll retest tomorrow. I hope some of you catch the baby dust too!

6 years ago

Amazing news hereshoping!!! Congrats! Fingers crossed your BFP is still there 2mw morn.

Have you had any symptoms? How many dpo are you?

6 years ago

@Hereshopingno2 Congrats!!! I am ing for you and sending positive vibes!! Yes, please how many dpo's are you and how long have you been trying? I think we are cycle buddies!! Hoping for a this month.

6 years ago

I also have had a runny nose and had a migraine Sunday through this morning.

6 years ago

I just re-read and I think hereshoping is 8dpo today x

6 years ago

Hi girls, thanks for your well wishes. I'm not 100% convinced as the internet cheapies are very negative? But the Superdrug test looks very very positive. I've ordered some first responses for tomorrow And I have one more cheapie and Superdrug test left for tomorrow.

I bought the Superdrug tests last month because I was using clear blue but kept getting bad evap lines. The Superdrug test looked as clean as a whistle and I remember thinking this is a damn good test for confirming negatives. Now I have a line on it I'm like crikey, that must be real?! Surely?

Well all will become clear tomorrow. I kinda wish I'd held of longer to avoid this limbo bit.

My stats, one son (12 months), took 2.5 years to conceive through clomid and metformin for pcos at the fertility centre. Had left over clomid so took that this round. It's our third month trying.

Symptoms: stuffy nose about 3dpo, migraine at 7dpo. No other symptoms, perhaps lack of pmt symptoms? Usually feel a bit sick on runnup to AF.

Good luck girls, I'm really rooting for you all xx

6 years ago

Superdrug test faint positive and internet cheapie still negative ????????

I couldn't sleep and therefore couldn't accumulate a strong morning urine. My afternoon urine is stronger?

I'm losing confidence in my BFP ??

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo