Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

131 - 140 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Kailly! Exciting times ahead. When is your due date?

6 years ago

Ok, lp: have been a silent member. I have been trying for 4 cycles and had been on birth control for 18 years so it's so hard to remember what a normal cycle even is. I have been encouraged by your post but have silently been growing more and more discouraged. My cycles have averaged about 21 days and my luteal phase was even worse at 7 to just barely 10 days with spotting a few days before AF the last couple cycles. I have a fibroid and am 36 so I really was feeling like I was running out of time. Anyway, I've been going crazy monitoring luteal phase dips, popping b6, 12, folic acid and temping. I hated my days off because they gave me more time to obsess online. I hoped for an early implantation, something to stop the annoying saddening spotting. I read articles dispelling implantation bleeding, obsessed about my seemingly low progesterone levels and could not avoid stress. It has been terrible! This cycle I bd 4 days before O and even the next day when I saw a little strand of ewcm. Spotting began cd 8 and to add to my depression I found out that my manager at work hasn't had her period in a month ( but has yet to test). I would have peed all over that stick! So cd 10 I temp at 5 am and wake up to the beep, temp is at cover (97.4) but my mouth was kinda open as I dosed off. Went to pee and retemped 98.1. Hm, must have just moved around too much. Coincidently the same temp as the day before but no biggie. Got up and ran two miles cause in my obsessed depression I have kinda been letting go a little. Thought some alcohol was in order but my doughnut ruined my daily calories. And I was curious to temp again alcohol free since AF didn't start with my run, just a little spotting in my lunnette cup. TMI: cup in there real good so while pulling out I must have sucked my cervix and had 3 drops of fresh red blood to add to the 1.5 mls that was already there. Waiting for this wench to start. Temp this morning- still 98.1. Now on cd 11. Never made it to 11 before, this is nice. Planned on testing tomorrow if temp stayed up and if spotting didn't worsen but I could not resist. What's the point of having 10 IU tests if you don't use them early? Glad I did! Faint but present BFP! Didn't even use fmu, was like 2nd or third am sample. So I have been on cloud 9 and thanking God all day with my secret and constantly running to check for more spotting like a paranoid freak. One spot this am. Very encouraged. Just wanted to share and maybe provide some encouragement back. Will be a Feb kid just like my 18 yo only other child (yeah, I waited a long time). Baby dust to you all :)

6 years ago

Hi Petsavr! What an amazing journey!!! I was afraid to read on as I thought it might be a sad story but such a happy ending. Congratulations!

Do you know when you O'd?

I am 6dpo today so if I am pg implantation should happen in the next few days. I am so ready for this feb 2018 baby and I am very positive. Trying not to symptom spot or get my hopes up. I know what you mean by the days off etc I was obsessed the past few cycles so I am way more chilled out now. I have turned my mind to other things like focussing on the gym and healthy eating.

Wishing you all the luck in the world! Have you posted your BFP in the gallery?

6 years ago

Thank you GinSue and good luck to you :) I realized in my post that I listed cycle day and not dpo. I ovulated on day 12. Took another test today and still faint positive (will try to post image). Temp is up to 98.3 which I think is a little low but moving in the right direction.

6 years ago

Congratulations Kailly and Petsavr on your BFPs.
Such exciting times ahead for the both of you!

I've still been getting abdo cramps/twinges today.
I ridiculously took a 15iu test last night... that's obviously came back BFN. I don't know why I bothered. As if implanting, earliest I should test is this Saturday.
I am doing my best to hold out now until Saturday am and not waste money frivolously on PG tests :/ haha

User Image

6 years ago

Thats fantastic! Was just wondering dpo as I will prob wait till then to test.

How u feelin today tashuur?

I have been havin a lot of cramos today like AF cramps and the odd feeling that I have a stitch kind of pain so I am not sure what is going on?! 6dpo today and CD21 hopefully its a sign if implantation! Have had very watery cm too which seems unusual.

6 years ago

I've had the same as you've described.
Watery CM and stitch like feeling. Yesterday was to the right. Today was to the left hand side :/

User Image

6 years ago

HI ladies I am 14 dpo and got a BFN this morning. Oddly having increased breast sensitivity though, hoping that I ovulated later than I thought. Will retest in a few days if I can wait. Baby dust to all!!! I hope I won;t be disappointed this month but I have some irregular cycles hoping this is the cycle though.

6 years ago

Thats cool that we are having the same "symptoms" tashuur! Mine was to the left this morn and to the right this eve so not sure what is going on there! Been generally crampy too with stitches.

I used the implantation calendar on this and it predicted implantation to happen on Friday 9th of June so if that is the case I am not sure what these pains are.

Has anyone else with a bfp experienced similar?

Fingers crossed for us!

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Had the cramping/twinges on off today.
Still no other symptoms.
I'm
Now starting to think I may have missed it last month and AF is on its way.

Any of you ladies with BFPs that had similar symptoms, can you please share your stories. It may restore my hope haha x

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo