Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

221 - 230 of 283 Replies | Last Page

I've been trying properly for 10 months but wanted a baby for years now and just got my first BFP on 14dpo 2 days ago. I still don't believe it & I am extremely paranoid.

6 years ago

Congrats on you @Kirsty

I am 18dpo today and am 4 days late on af. I keep getting and don't know what's going on!! My cycles are usually a normal 29 days every month. I've been going crazy online and researching about this. I read that some women don't have enough hcg in their systems until a few weeks after af is due. This limbo is killing me! I need my or af to arrive so I can continue to the next cycle! What's going on!?

6 years ago

Congrats Kirsty!

Sm I was the same and it came then on the 5th day...late but plentiful...sorry tmi but gone in 3-4 days. Booked in to go to the doc next thurs 29th just to make sure nothing is wrong.

6 years ago

@ginsue, ugh it's so frustrating! Glad you made an apt for the doc. I'm gonna make an apt too. well good luck and keep us posted!

6 years ago

Congratulations Kirsty on your bfp!! Wishing you a H&h 9mths.
Gl with your Drs app GinSue

User Image

6 years ago

Hello ladies! So I'm 20 dpo and I missed my whole period! I've tested almost everyday since 14 dpo and all What is going on?? I'm going crazy! I am usually a 29 day cycle and on time most of the time. I've been going crazy on google and reading about women who don't have enough hcg in their systems to get their until weeks after their missed periods. Can this be me or am I the latest I've ever been in my whole life?? Ugh this limbo is really killing me!!

6 years ago

@SM12267 it is rather bizarre that your are so late this month. I'm
Not sure what advice I can give apart from, as long as af doesn't sure... you're still in the game. Sending you lots of baby dust!!!

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuurr thank you hun!! It really is bizarre!! Sending you lots of as well

6 years ago

Hi sm! FX it's good news for you. I have had some lomg and unusual cycles the past few months. I came off bc at Christmas so that is what is happening to me. If you have come off bc recently that may be the reason why?

If not could be hormone related? Haven't a clue really but hopefully you find out soon x

6 years ago

@Ginsue thanks! I have never used BC so it's not from that. I hope I get an answer soon! I have been having minor cramping like twinges in my uterus. I need to make an apt with my doc Monday. FX and to you hun!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo