Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! I am due AF 2mw I think so I might wait till Thurs or Fri to test to see if the witch arrives as I am normally a poas addict and it is a waste of time, money and hope!

No major signs or symptoms! Bit of cramping to right aide and some ewcm today which i thought was unusual before AF.

How are you all feeling?

6 years ago

I am 11 dpo and took an hpt and it seemed like a faint line. So I took an Early Response and I see a barely faint blue line. I am hoping for a sticky bean...please send your thoughts and prayers!!! I am so nervous and scared. Had a miscarriage in December and this would be our rainbow baby.

6 years ago

So I dunno why I took a hpt tonight at 10.30pm. I was out with friends and two of them were pg we were talkin about babies. One of them mentioned my bbs looked bigger so i thought I would take a test which is 13dpo today and CD29 aF due 2mw and I got BFN!!!

I am so disappointed because we bd so much this cycle and around O that I thought there was a good chance. I know I am not out until AF shows but I really thought this month after 6 monthe off bc and 5th month ttc that maybe this was it.

Maybe there is something wrong with me fertility wise! I hope not but I wish I could understand this.

Not looking forward to another cycle of this!

6 years ago

AF due Thursday here and another bfn today! Ugh!

6 years ago

Mariasboys - fx the line gets darker for you.

GinSue- I know how you feel. I tested this am, as af is due today. Bfn!
I'm 100% not pg. just waiting for af to show now.

User Image

6 years ago

Sorry to hear that Tashurr! If I can give u any advice its to not bother testing until AF is late. I have been ttc since Christmas. So p'd off!

6 years ago

Do we have any BFPs yet? I wish I could wait until AF due to start testing. I'm going to try to be strong this cycle and wait a little longer. These BFNs aren't good for the soul. As for us who have AF now, just think it could be the first days of pregnancy if we manage to conceive this month. Our eggs are ripening. I'm using clomid this month to try and help get that egg off. My cycles are 5.5weeks as I have PCOS. Therefore I have to wait over three weeks for ovulation!!! Very frustrating.

6 years ago

Yeah I've set myself up to fail really haha. But you live and learn. Better luck this time hopefully

User Image

6 years ago

Sending lots of to all you beautiful ladies! @mariasboys13, that sounds promising! Sending and prayers to you!

I am 11 dpo and don't have any symptoms. I just noticed snotty egg whitish CM. I've been googling CM before pregnancy and AF like a crazy person lol! This is month 6 of TTC for me. due Sunday and I HOPE she stays away!!

Sending

6 years ago

Hey sm sounds like we are in the same boat...6months of ttc! I had a few very long cycles. Have you been to the doc to investigate?

I am cd30 and 14dpo presume af is due 2day or 2mw. No sign of the witch yet. Had a BFN on 13dpo with an evening hpt.

I wish there was an app that could tell me that I am pg!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo