Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

851 - 860 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hey all another update. Although this is more of a rant. I am so mad right now, my boss just called me at home and asked if the rumors were true!!! Someone that I know and trust leaked to my co-workers what is going on. BTW this happened to me about 4 years ago and it was spread around work. To me this is a very private matter, that I why I didn't even tell most people I was pregnant and chose to wait until at least the 13th week, which was a good idea. But.... WTF, now I get to go back to work tomorrow while still miscarrying and deal with all of that. My trust has been broken once again! So not only am I dealing with going through this naturally which could take who knows how long and I am scared of the pain that could come and possibly seeing something like the sac and baby :( I talked to my doc and he suggested tuffing it out at home unless bleeding or pain gets out of control and then to ER for D&C.
Just so frustrated, and if I do decide I want to take a chance a try again, you bet your but I will NOT be telling anyone!
Thanks for letting me vent.

User Image

11 years ago

Anastasia, that's terrible. I'm a really private person too, and I would find that really uncomfortable to have everyone around me know what's going on, even if they are caring and supportive. Can you take some time off work? Also, I know there are some herbs you can take to help with miscarriage. I can't remember what though, since I've never had one. Nettles and raspberry leaf are good overall uterine tonics. Trust that your body should know what to do though - you'll be fine.

Supersue, how was your vacation!?

AFM, I guess I ovulated yesterday or day before as my temp was higher this morning. Fertilityfriend thought I ovulated on CD 13 when I entered my higher temp today, but I'm not so sure. The OPK was not really positive looking at all that day. It was more so yesterday. But then again, my O pain was on CD 13 and 14. There's no clear O temp dip. Anyhow, we spaced out the BDs so should have been able to catch it regardless of when O happened. Stupid OPKs.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks everyone, and thanks Stillfun. This is my second one and I was further along this time too. I don't think it will ever get easier. I was sure this was it, I had my DD old car seat out and was making plans to redo her big girl room for when she got to be a big sister :(
I am sure I will get over it eventually, although it sure feels like my whole world fell apart. Thank you for your support everyone.
Northernbaby, I took 2 days off already this week and I might just take Friday off too since I am still crampy and bleeding fairly heavy. And am not in the mood to face anyone at work either. To top it off my girl has had a fever for 2 1/2 days and I can't send her to daycare like that.
Such is life I guess.
I just hope I recover fast and my cycles get back to normal soon. And then I can decide if I want to even take another chance at this.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh so your already bleeding Anistasia? Im really sorry, That was maybe an up thing about a D&C and a Missed Miscarriage because i didnt feel any pain or see anything that may have resembled a baby, i only spotted for a few days following so i was pretty lucky and my cycles returned 30 days after my D&C so it was really 1 cycle, I am glad i only told my BFF and my partner told our boss (they are friends who knew we were TTC) And i made him tell the people he told and i did the same for the second time too! But only being at the start of my 5th week when i started to bleed i hadnt really told anyone!
I got my 10mIU tests in the post and POAS lastnight to make sure they wernt crappy and well i got a line! GGGRRRR its not even hard to see, DH can see it, so i got him to POAS too and there was nothing so i wonder if they aree that sensitive that they are picking up the HCG that we allways have.... Starting o get a little cramping so hoping O is near! Been BDing anyways!!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I posted a pick for you guys to see, i think even you will see it Northernbaby,

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

stillfuntryin: Wow! I can def. see a clear line there. That is crazy. I think you should stick with FRER I know they cost a good deal more but theres alot less chance of false positives. :)

Anastasia: I'm so sorry! I didnt realize you had already been through this before. Dont let this stop you Anastasia you have held on to a pregnancy before you can do it again. I'd hate to see you give up on your dreams of of having another baby! Feel free to keep venting if you need to.

AFM: I had my cyst checked out today. turns out I ovulated again on the same side so it was a little squished. it was still the same size but didnt look like it was filled with blood however it did have specks of something and had a solid mass of some sort in it. The doctor for some reason didnt think it was the same cyst.....I think hes way wrong. He wants me to wait another 5 weeks and go back in to see if its still there. I think i'm going to call the original doctor and see if she will look at the ultrasound picture and tell me what she thinks. I really dont want to wait another 5 weeks. This thing is annoying me and I'm so worried about it bursting or twisting my ovary. He also said he wasnt sure if it would cause problems trying to conceive. UGH!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Crap Mel, that's frustrating. It's not like you don't have enough to deal with. Good idea to check back with your previous doctor. Good luck!

Stillfun, I checked your photo and good grief, it's a pretty obvious line! Would it have anything to do with the Tamoxifen? That's it. I'm NOT testing anymore. I'll go get a blood test if AF doesn't arrive. I think I have only one or two tests left anyhow.

User Image

11 years ago

It mighy have just been the test cause i havent got a line like it since!! Getting pretty sharp O pains so hope its here in 2 or 3 days!!!!
Picked up car couldnt get pick cause it was pouring with rain but i will post one on FB

11 years ago

Finally a positive OPK!!!! Np temp dip which is weird but this med cycle may be screwing with me a little! Or maybe it will be darker tommorow with more than one egg.... Really hoping to catch that little sucker! We def arnt going to miss any important days after taking these stupid tablets for 10 days! Loving the new car, still no pic sorry i had a girlfriend and her baby around over the weekend and couldnt drag myself away from her she is too cute! Will update tommorow it will be interesting what my OPK will to tommorow.

11 years ago

Good luck stillfun :) So I take it that it didn't take you long to get back on a regular cycle?
I was just thinking back to my first mc and I got pregnant with my DD just 2 months later, so I guess if we do decide to try again I might have some good luck coming my way!?!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo