Community post

Discussion

November 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

This group is for anyone that would have an EDD around October/November 2017.

I'm so excited I get to try again this cycle! My EDD would be Nov 2, so I'm just barely in there but I thought I'd start the group as people start moving over to the next cycle. I hope to see lots of BFPs this cycle, including my own!

I'm CD1 and I start Femara in a couple of days, my first round after 4 unsuccessful rounds with Clomid. I'm doing the trigger shot and follicle scan and timed intercourse. I'm taking prenatals, baby aspirin, vit E and B6. Good luck everyone!

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

Any updates from you all? calvingirl, did AF show?

I'm 11 DPO today and am planning on testing tomorrow. I really don't know what to expect. I've had symptoms, but they are similar to normal PMS symptoms and I'm taking progesterone supplements....really sore boobs/nipples, gas, and a brief episode of heartburn this morning.

7 years ago

13 dpo today and negative. Must have been an evap line the other day or still a tiny bit of trigger shot left. :/ I know I'm not out, but starting to feel not so positive about this cycle.

7 years ago

Ladies....I JUST GOT MY BFP!!! :)

I am still in shock. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning, but just felt the urge to test tonight. I can't quite explain it. Used a generic FRER-type test and the result came up right away.

OMG...my husband is in a counseling session right now (he's a therapist), and I can't wait to tell him!!

7 years ago

I just had a thought...could this be my trigger? I took it 13 days ago.

I tested tonight after only holding my urine for an hour. What do you think?? I'd hate to get so excited over nothing....

7 years ago

SO MANY LADIES TO CATCH UP WITH!!! OK HERE GOES:

@calvingirl are you officially out? Bc I’m still sending . I want this for you so badly!

@ELGtrying, thank you, I hope you’re right, for both of us

@jmaier2012 I’m so sorry for your loss, my sister just went through the same around the past thanksgiving

@110114 any update? I read today is test day??? Pregnancy and PMS need to have different symptoms, how rude of to play games like that with our minds and hearts...

@smittys875 I ov’ed late, so I don’t think we’re cycle buddies anymore, but any news from you yet?

@ginsue did you get a positive or at least AF so you can start getting regular cycles?

@jmvd208 update?

@Inzee welcome! hoping for a sticky bean!

@gibsongirl those losses sound heartbreaking, I had a miscarriage in 2013 and there is nothing like that kind of emotional pain. I hope this is your RAINBOW ! Did you test out the trigger first? It shouldn’t linger this long though…

@lauraAM my heart goes out to you and your angel baby. Are you in your TWW now? We’re all losing out minds here, so you’re in great company

@princesskm the prenatals are just the tip of the iceberg! But yes, start with those, and add in other supplements as you feel the need. I’m doing Baby aspirin, CoQ10, Dandelion root, ACV, vitex, all along with my vitamins. I hide all my TTC paraphernalia from hubs in a cubby cube like an addict or something!!! Hopefully you get your BFP soon, and none of that is necessary.

@nin of eden dreaming of pregnancy sound fortuitous ! And what a coincidence about matching your mum. I hope it happens for you!

@kerrist I’m so sorry for your loss, there are a lot of us chasing our rainbows here this time around! Hopefully it means good things for us all soon. Have you tested yet?

@Tlferg how are you feeling? You test in 3 days right?

If I missed anyone, update me anyway! And know that I am sending all the I can your way.

User Image

7 years ago

Gibsongi the line is there and I would think it would be much lighter if from trigger so congrats! Keep us in the loop.

Brown sugar that was a super comprehensive and thoughtful list. I hope you're doing better today.

7 years ago

@secallender Again, after hubs slept through v-day we made up just in time for me to feel the worst ovulation pain I've had yet, from the right side instead of the left (no clue what that could mean). But then my body started throwing me for another loop:

Got positive wondfos cd 19-21, thinking I o'ed cd 20 or 21 based on that ovulation pain. My temps went up but neither as high nor the way I am accustomed to in past cycles. But now at cd 25 (possibly 4 or 5 dpo) getting another strong positive with answer brand (walmart) strips. You can check my HPT/OPK images to see what I mean.

I posted this as a question but I'd love to hear what you ladies think? I'm too unsure to even mark ovulation because everything is so contradictory. So... maybe I'm in my TWW, and perhaps not.

User Image

7 years ago

@Brownsugar, I didn't think to test out...I think this is probably the real deal, based on how strong both results have been, but I'm getting a blood draw in an hour! Hope I get my results back today...I can barely stand it! :)

Regarding your ovulation, that's so hard to say. Maybe you didn't O the first time and you're surging up again? Have you considered having an RE monitor your cycles?

7 years ago

@gibsongirl I just took a look at your tests, and there's no mistaking that !!!

I got a couple in just in case, but this also happened last cycle with the cheapie strips. I wound up getting my - which explained all the positive opks in my luteal phase - but what're the chances of that happening two cycles in a row ? I'm gonna try clearblue advanced next time around, to avoid all this nonsense. I hear good things. Can't get a referral to an RE until I've been at this a year, unfortunately, so I'm on my own unless I want to pay ridiculously out of pocket.

User Image

7 years ago

Congrats to everyone with the BFPs!

@BrownSugar, that sounds so stressful! Being in the TWW is hard enough without wondering if you're actually in it or not. I'm not an expert, but I've heard that your cycle can be a little wonky after a chemical. Maybe you just had a super late ovulation this time around. Either way, I hope you know you have a lot of sticky vibes and baby dust your way too!

As for me, I haven't tested yet. I'm on CD 31 about 16 DPO, but I have an average of a 33 day cycle (well, more like 30 since I've been on clomid), so... I still have some symptoms, but I'm not sure how I feel. If AF doesn't show today, I'm going to take a test first thing tomorrow morning. I CANNOT wait. I have been addicted to looking at other people's tests lately. It's ridiculous.

I feel sort of out, but I remember feeling like that last August, too. I was kind of glum this morning because my boob pain isn't excruciating, but then I looked at my symptoms in August and realized I didn't start marking every single symptom related to boob pain until about 20 DPO, so maybe there's still hope!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo