Community post

Discussion

January 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Good luck girls :) Hopefully 2015 is very lucky for all of us

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

249 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

211 - 220 of 249 Replies | Last Page

Texas girl you're not out till af shows her ugly self!! I've never been checked for progesterone mid cycle so I don't know what it's suppose to be. I have done injectables before so I will warn you they are expensive.

I went for my base ultrasound today and they changed my meds up from the other two times I've done iui. I have to do two bravelle injections a day for five days!!!! Holy moly. I go for another ultrasound Tuesday. I hope I have lots of eggs lol. I'm sooooo excited

9 years ago

Thanks ladies.yes wAiting I am 8pro.

9 years ago

Texas and While - did you test again?

Mpiddy30 - hopefully the new drugs will work for you :)

Texas - injections are not bad - the pain is all in your head plus it is weird to stab yourself in the stomach or whichever area you need to stab yourself into. The first cycle with injections I did it myself. This one I had my husband do it for me - and he gave me 2 bruises on my stomach LOL (ahhhhh he loves me so much ;)
First part of my injections was not bad - I had Follistim pen - very easy to use and it does look like a fat pen but I must say the Ovidrel was not so easy - it was a tiny syringe and that was more difficult to inject (but definitely doable).
I did not have side effects from the Follistim but I got super bitchy after Ovidrel. And had a bit crazy mood swings I must admit. At 2DPO I was told to start Crinone (progesterone cream).

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

i tested today with 2mu cause i just could not hold it, and i dunno there might be a hint of a line, but then probably not lol, i am getting all sore and twingy in my side and top of my pelvic area so guessing bad sign. AF is due Sunday

9 years ago

that it gets darker tomorrow - and just hold your pee girl ;)

posted a pic take a look :(

9 years ago

honestly I don't see it but only bc the picture is not that clear... plus the tests always look different in person v online

when did you see a line? after how many minutes?

Looks like we aren't starting the down regulation part of IVF until March 1, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm thinking of you and hoping for BFPs for you this month

9 years ago

i saw a shadow but it kinda faded lol. no worries i don't feel strongly about it. i am to tired to get hopeful to be honest. easier to protect the heart expecting negative then positive

9 years ago

I know exactly what you are talking about

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo