Community post

Discussion

August 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

And On to The Next... 15th cycle for me. This is a group for all the women with EDD of August 2017 and hoping to get those elusive BFPs.

I'm CD3 today. I'm starting my first round of an increased dose of Clomid. I did 4 rounds of 50mg, so now doing 2 rounds of 100mg. Hopefully it works. Also taking prenatals, extra folic acid, Vitamin E, B6 and Baby Aspirin for good lining and good egg quality.

Good luck ladies!

109 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 109 Replies | Last Page

I think I am out too

7 years ago

I swear I think posting on here starts my period every time lol. I just got a glob of blood tinged cm which usually heralds the start of AF. So... Guess I'm out too.

7 years ago • Post starter

the cold has gotten worse, and af is due tomorrow. Ugh i really don't want to be sick when af comes. The only silver lining in this is that i don't have a fever.

User Image

7 years ago

I am also having a weird cycle, its very frustrating to say the least...
I have a 28 day cycle and the last 5 months AF shows up 12DPO and once on 13DPO. Today is 14DPO and still no sign of AF showing her face. I tested negative twice on 9 DPO (with a CB Digital) and on 11DPO (with a unknown brand but took it late in the evening without a 2 hour hold). Unfortunately i dont have anymore tests on hand and will not test again atleast till Monday. This is driving me crazy...

7 years ago

Af started..but I will just began to plan for next month...let's support each other for that!! We got this lady! to the rest of you still waiting!

7 years ago

Hey ladies, I'm also ttc after MC in April ~5 wks along. EDD for this cycle would be Aug 10. The only thing I have been using to track any fertility is my period app (I know, it's likely highly inaccurate). I need to give my mind a rest from all the other tools. I asked my DH to buy 2 non digital tests and he thought I meant digital so now I have 2 CB digital tests. I'm approximately 9 DPO and my cycle length is usually around 31 days give or take. I'm so tempted to use one tonight after a 3 hour hold…I know it will very likely be negative but I've been feeling absolutely exhausted for the last 2-3 days and I can't help but wonder!

I'm really sorry for all your losses and am praying for all you who have missed this month to conceive next month with early BFPs!!! And for those of you who haven't had AF show up yet, stay positive! :)

7 years ago

Blessings - what did you end up doing? Did you take the test that night, or the next morning?

My ultrasound is tomorrow morning to see if clomid made me any follicles. This is my first medicated cycle, so it's an interesting learning curve.

7 years ago

Aw guys, I know how frustrating it is when cycles are being weird. I've had that so many times when it looks so like I'm on like 16dpo with no AF and all BFN, but it'd always turn out that I hadn't actually ovulated after all it was like my body tried really hard to release the egg so I got the fertile CM and the temp spike but it'd tail off to nothing and I'd end up having a normal (ish) cycle after, it's so confusing! Hang in there, we're all in this together.

AFM, I'm 9dpo and desperate to start testing! I've been tired, hungry, getting random waves of nausea and my temps are higher and more stable than I've seen them since my last pregnancy. I am absolutely setting myself up for disappointment, there's no way I've conceived just like that, it would be too perfect. I'm reading into the symptoms too much. I'm going to test on Friday morning because with my first I implanted on 11/12 dpo. I want this so much and then that makes me feel a little guilty because I was lucky enough to have a baby already. I feel like it's selfish to want more, when some people haven't had one yet, or like I'm saying my DS isn't enough because I want more children, even though he's my whole world. I guess I'm just over-thinking things. Anyway, hopefully this week will pass quickly and I'll have my answer one way or the other. The waiting is awful.

Have a good week ladies, good luck wherever you are in your cycles!

7 years ago

I am officially out. Hopefully next month just in time for Christmas! Good luck to all!

User image

7 years ago

Charmed - this is such a weird cycle for me too. I'm 15dpo, and I thought three days ago that AF was coming when I got the blood tinged CM, but nothing came. I'm 3 days late now and have taken about 1000 pregnancy tests - all different brands. All BFN.

I have an OBGYN appt. in three days to have a consultation to get my D&C to get rid of the endometrial cysts, and the cervical polyp, but I was hoping AF would be ended by then. Now I'm worried about it STARTING by then.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo