Community post

Discussion

7dpo TWW Anxiety Support Group!

View Full Post

Ok. So here it is. I have never buddied up for the tww wait before but now I'm on my 4th tww trying for number four maybe this'll help pass the time and hopefully add a little fun!

57 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 57 of 57 Replies

7ayaty you were pregnant honey I have no doubt. When I had my second miscarriage I started bleeding in the morning, that afternoon around 3pm I had a blood test and a scan at the same appointment. The scan revealed a perfectly intact pregnant uterus with two gestational sacs side by side, twins! I was told the bleeding was probably normal due to twin implantation. Three hours later I started cramping and bleeding heavily and a scan at midnight showed an empty uterus with no signs of pregnancy at all :(. I went from finding out I was pregnant with twins to losing them in a few hours. The next morning the hospital called and said my hcg bloods had come back at less than 2, negative. So I had a negative blood test at the same time the pregnancy was clearly visible by ultrasound.

Obviously my levels had dropped super fast because of the impending miscarriage. Your levels wouldn't have made it very high so they obviously dropped quickly too :( xo

9 years ago • Post starter

Uugh! Maybe Australia isn't so great! In the time it took me to write that post I had just made myself the perfect cup of tea and I turned around to find it covered in ants and 20 of them were drowning in it! Gotta go they are also crawling all over me!

Thank you Maggic! Your info is always so informative. Having mc sucks!
So I had a fertile cm today, not sure what to think but opks came bak neg. either way we bd just Incase. As I sad before, it will be every other day so fingers crossed!

Kendra I hope you are well dear. Maggic how many cd are you? Ovulation is soon for you isn't it?

Oh I hateee ants. I hate insects lol

Xx

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

I'm cycle day 13 today and had an ultrasound done this afternoon as my gynaecologist appt for my heavy period issues has been brought forward to tomorrow. There was nothing major to see as the scan was done except I saw the tech measure something very small so I'm guessing I might have a polyp or small fibroid which are very common over 35 :/.

BUT the exciting part was the timing of the e scan. There is a 1.88mm follicle on my right ovary so it looks like I'm on target to ovulate tomorrow! My partner went to the scan with me and as soon as we got home we got to business! I'm about to go to bed now because he has to be at work by 4.30am and won't be home until tomorrow night. Soooo we did the only thing we could do and have set our alarm for some 3am egg catching! I have ewcm tonight too so I have all my fingers crossed that things meet where they are supposed to meet!

It's a good sign you have ewcm too and no matter what your opk says you are doing the right thing bding early. Who knows what last month has done to your cycle this time. Goodnight and good luck!

Kendra where you at?

Hi Ladies! Im sorry ive been reading all your posts but not had a chance to respond till just now, your conception and birth stories really encouraged me, so beautiful......

As im the one learning, im just glad you guys are being open to what is going on and all youve been through so i kind of have sanity when i start going through similar you know. I think im exactly a week behind you guys for ovulation lol, should be 13th,

Im off AF today, shld be OV next week tuesday, plus im travelling on 12th to Kenya, hoping the warmer climate will get these eggs ready to shake lol. Feeling better but still so anxious, making DH anxious a bit too, so ill go for a cheapy sauna treatment on Sunday and a cheapy massage to calm me down, almost on vaycay so looking forward to that so much. And the calm with no work would be great.

Baby Dust Ladies!

9 years ago

Hello lovelies, how are we doing ? Maggic, kendraheart, hope you are well.

Well my 2ww has started! I am 1 dpo today and I think we timed ovulation spot on. We Dtd, everyday this week starting Monday as I had flashing smileys on clear blue ovulation dual monitor. Then yesterday (Saturday) I had the solid smile on cd17 so again we Dtd and we Dtd against today so hopefully we covered our basis. I am retry sure I ovulated yesterday as I was very crampy and had the right cm. today's cm was back to being just 'wet' but we Dtd'd anyway !

Where are you at in your cycles ?

X

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Hmm not had a reply on this for a few days, I guess we are all busy :). Take care of yourselves mamas and good luck. Will unfollow this nw x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo