Community post

Discussion

7dpo TWW Anxiety Support Group!

View Full Post

Ok. So here it is. I have never buddied up for the tww wait before but now I'm on my 4th tww trying for number four maybe this'll help pass the time and hopefully add a little fun!

57 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 57 Replies | Last Page

In that case go with him then. You'll regret it if you don't! I suffer a lot from insomnia in the tww as I can't handle suspense! I'm my own worst enemy and I seriously should know better! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Funnily enough, I usually get the watery mucus before af but this time I had a propert white discharge upto when I started to bleed, which explains the cp too :(.

A vacation sounds awesome Kendra! Go with your man and try have fun! Sometimes we forget to have fun when ttc lol hubby says he feels used hehe.

Maggic, I am from UK too like Kendra :). I am reading on post partum ovulation. My lil boy is turning 9 months on the 4th of dec and to be honest this af is only my third one postpartum, I am just doing some research on howling it takes for your body to fully adjust its fertility after giving birth etc cause I have noticed my cycles moving from 28 days to 31 days (1st period was 27 sep,second was 27 oct and this one 27 nov) talk about being regular! Imagine how cool it"d be if all got knocked up in ths next cycle! Seriously trying to get preg in the 30s isn't easy!

Hubby and 2 kiddies are snoring away.

I'd LOVE to visit Australia! Maggic, what time is it there ?

Kendra, I am born in eastafrica (Tanzania) moved to the uk 12 yrs ago for uni and ended up settling here (I'm half Arab, half Persian) . Does your hubby speak Swahili then?

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Hey Zayaty, you def had a chemical pregnancy. I think I've said I'm 39 and yes I've noticed my cycles have changed too. They were 28 days exactly prior to children and are now 28 days at the longest. My last cycle was just 24 days. I dont know really whether its age or having had children that changed things though. i didnt have very many periods between my first and last child really because i fell pregnant so easily and breastfed them all full time for 15 months and had to wean my first two to get my cycle to start up again. But I'm still bf my 2.5 y.o. Because he WILL NOT give up...and I'm a pushover. Seriously I say 'boobie all gone and he says 'BIT more' with the emphasis on 'bit'.

Having a chemical though is a really good sign of fertility. And because I'm old(er) now I've put a lot of thought into declining fertility etc. I'm not convinced that it is always as dramatic as reported. I am about to launch into another of my famous educational lectures LOL so feel free to tune out now!

I had my first baby at 31. My second at 35, I fell pregnant 3 times in a row with no cycle in between but the first two were miscarriages. And, my third baby at 37. That one seemed to take for ever to fall pregnant with and he was on the sixth perfectly timed try. I've done really well considering I have health issues.
We'll see how long it takes for no 4, I'm perfectly timed cycle number 4 now.

My point is that I think while we are still ovulating which you obviously are we are in with a good chance. Previous fertile history (having already conceived healthy children is thought to be more of an indicator than age. It's hard to interpret statistics of the over 30's as the reality is most people my age are done having children and are putting them through high school...or Uni! So ladies who start families later may not find out they have fertility issues until much later and have much less time left to fix them. There's new research that has changed the thought that our eggs don't renew as well. It's not finished yet but it looks as though our eggs may well renew in a similar way to sperm. So there's a good reason to look into a health kick! Obviously I'm biased into staying hopeful :(

Well, you ladies have a more interesting background than me, I'm all Australian. And I do think you would love it over here! I'm from Queensland.

Whoops, and at the time of writing this it's 4.20pm on Saturday.

I think you had a chemical preggy too based on the info Maggic just gave. It Will Happen tho, keep the faith. My sister did a study abroad program in Sydney, she loved it soooo much. Ive never been :-(

Well no AF so far, 2pm here,(TMI Warning) no sign of brown/red cm, lots of diarrhoea, which is sometimes normal for me 1st day of AF, lots of pinching but not cramps, activity very low tho so i think AF just taking her wicked sweet time.......... If nothing happens im not testing till monday.

Seems extreme i knw but i have prayed about it and want to leave it in God's hands, whatever he wants will happen. Dont want to stress anymore. Will keep you lovely ladies updated!

PS: im 29, will be 30 july next year :-)

9 years ago

Maggic, thank u for the info lovely. I had my first at 26, from a one time unprotected sex, mysecond this year in march conceived within one cycle at age 32 and now trying for the third. I was jut worriedthat since i jut gave birth it may have messed up my fertility but you are right, if i had a cp then i am fertile! Lets see what this new cycle brings.

Kendra, thats exactly wat dh told me. He said we can stress all we want bt it wont help unless god wants it to so all we can do is stay positve and pray. That a brave way to go about it kendra, i am still hopeful for you. Its not over till the witch shows!

I am so glad i met you ladies. Hugs

I'm turning 33 in feb next year :)

Y

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

My bday is in February too. And, I need to confess... I find the wait to ovulate as difficult as the tww! I'm cycle day 9 and typically ovulate cd14. I'm already obsessively checking for ewcm and my oh and I have already planned our bd schedule around his work roster! I am trying to be strong like you ladies, and accepting of gods plan but I'm a bit of a child on the inside :/

Oh hon, I can sooooo relae!!! I am only on cd3!!! I ovulate on cd 14 or 15 so I have a long way to go too. I am still bleeding so I can't even check for anything lol. You are right , basically the whole
Recess of ttc and even pregnancy is all hard until you hold your baby in your arms and even then you start worrying about the, being I'll and all. Motherhood isn't easy!!!!

You're free to vent on here anytime. We are all on the same boat! It's easy to say we are Taking it easy and take it as gods plans but it's way harder to actually follow that plan!

Xx

9 years ago

Lol! Love you Girls! This is a great forum.

Lol @ Maggic bd around DH work schedule, they must think we are absolutely batty! But they have no idea! They only thing they're responsible for is not smoking, not drinking too much and getting great BD time at least 5 times a month......isnt that so nice? NOT!

Just an update:

no AF, not gonna get excited still but im never late, i normally start night b4 AF due, but o well, stranger things have happened. Keep having some weird movements/twinges and heavy feelings & very light cramping at lower abdomen near my pelvic bones on each side (wont it be crazy if i end up with twins?!) Bad diarreoa still, a lot of now slightly stretchy cm but yellow, Its no longer creamy. And nausea keeps messing with me but i havent thrown up

9 years ago

Baby girl i'm loving your symotoms!!!!
Hubby dsnt drink or smoke so all he has to do is enjoy awesome bd haha n yet they complain sometimes!

Maggic haha i just noticed the scheduling part, dont mess with mamas trying to grow humans ey, love it! This time i thinj we are goingbto bd every 2 days from when i stop bleeding until way past ovulation just to cover my basis. So say if we bd monday then we bd again thursday? Giving him tuesday and wed to renew his stuff, what you think? Ot is that too much of a gap and we should do wednesday instead?

Xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo