Community post

Discussion

7dpo TWW Anxiety Support Group!

View Full Post

Ok. So here it is. I have never buddied up for the tww wait before but now I'm on my 4th tww trying for number four maybe this'll help pass the time and hopefully add a little fun!

57 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Ok, kendra, you might not be letting yourself get too excited but you didn't say I couldn't for you! Either you're up the duff or it's a really mean trick your body is playing! Your symptoms are spot on. I don't know who's going to be more disappointed if af shows, you or me!

7ayaty, I command that you bd every second day and then the day before , the day of and the day after you suspect you've ovulated, minimum. Lol. That is the formula I've always used and it has worked for me five times....ok except the last one took six months :/

Uh oh, another lecture coming on. I don't think unless there are actual sperm issues that you can bd too much. There are millions of sperm in each ejaculate and theories about letting them build up is hmmmm probably unnecessary. We need to flood that egg. Sperm is supposed to live up to five days but really it's closer to 48 at the upper limits and the egg is supposed to live for 24 hours but it's closer to twelve from the studies I've read so timing is everything. Also apparently frequent ejaculation might produce less sperm but we are talking in the millions still and apparently even if there's less the ones that are released with sex more often then 48 hourly are stronger. I read a lot!

I figure if you're in the mood jump on him because that's your body telling you that you are in the right time frame.

Kendra, it seriously is difficult typing when I have every appendage crossed for you, I'm twisted like a pretzel! I just wish the two of you could pop on over to my place so we could sit together under my huge mango tree and squint at tests! Lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Haha maggic you're cracking me up hon! Every second day it is!!!! :D thank you for all the info, keep them cominglol squinting at tests, nw that sounds like a hole lot of fun!!

I have all fingers and toes crossed for Kendra!

Yesterday I ordered more clear blue digital ov tests. I ado have the dual monitor one but I don't like it as it doesn't let up test fr 2 days after you get a sold smiley! Which I think is rubbish. So I decided to get the normal digital, also Cheapies for everyday testing then will confirm using the digi. I also ordered a bbt thermometer, don know if I will use it but I thought why not!

Husband thinks I am mental hehe

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Lmao thanks so much for the good luck girls a calm cozy Mango tree sounds so unbelievably devine at this point.....anything to get out of this house

I......went and bought 25 regulart HCG tests and 4 digital clear blues *covers face in shame* i honestly thought the drama will be over by this weekend.....but seems like it is never ending. Still taking my prenatal vitamins tho, have been taking them for 3 months everyday (pregnacare plus). What do you girls take?

I was going to suggest every second day also 7Ayaty but then again, if he's in the BD mood more often by all means dont stop the man lol. I have been doing 1 day on one day off just 3 days in a row from the first time i see EWCM,

But thats because we're (well im) trying for a boy and i read that male sperm swim faster towards the egg but live shorter than females? :-/ so closer to ovulation u have more possibility of male getting to egg 1st. Because we have a TON of girls in my family and extended fam, about 85% girls! I didnt want the ladies sitting comfy in my tubes while the men die out lolol!

Well onwards to tomorrow! God willing it will end well, but if it doesnt ill console you Maggic. Hahaha

9 years ago

AF showed this morning, depressed, upset, confused, disillusioned.

I've never cried so much for something so small, i really dont think i can keep doing this.....i just cant, can't i be blessed with just one child? Just one.......i must not be worthy for that graceful gift.

Baby Dust!

9 years ago

Oh kendra :( You can keep doing this, you will keep doing this, you are absolutely worthy and you will be blessed! And until you are blessed I am right here on the other side of this planet to encourage you to stay strong. Hugs.

Hugs kendra. So sorry love, its a shitty feeling but you are strong so hang in there. Last week i cried for like 2 days straight. God has a plan for us all and one day soon you will be blessed with a bfp, you just have to hang in there! You have to keep doing this because the outcome is totally worthit! We are all here for you and doing this together.

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Ladies, im really sorry you were so upset 7ayaty, i broke down too but feel ok now, have to bcos im at work.........

i know we're all tyring to get to the same place and it means a lot, ill be charting fully and all that. I am booking my flight now tho *sigh* bcos DH found out his schedule, He upgraded me to business class tho out of pity lol......i feel a tiny bit better. Off work starting 9th Dec.

Well not sure how close ill be to ur cycles, probably closer to 7ayaty's now. One thing thats easy now tho is cycle started on 1st again.....not up to it now, but go buy a bunch of ovulation testers later this week.

9 years ago

Hi lovelies, so I don't feel left out I had a good cry last night too. In order of priority I so want you both to get your babies even if I miss out. I feel like I won't be happy unless I get to see not only your bfp's but your terrible labour stories! Lol!

I know this is an open forum for the world to read but I need to vent! Really badly! Last night we dtd in preparation for O and afterwards TMI, I bled little clots in blood stained fluid and today I have stinging in my uterus and lower backache. I'm cycle day 11 today. WTH! I've got a gynaecologist appt on the 12 dec about my heavy periods but now I'm terrified! I've never had this before. Part of me wants to stick my head in the sand and pretend it's not happening and the other part is planning my funeral!

I feel quite greedy. I've got three beautiful children and I'm obsessing over another. I'm exhausted with three but don't feel complete. No I'm not about to launch into another educational lecture, I'm going to give you my life story instead! Lol!

I met and married my husband within six months when I was 30. I thought I was going to be left on the shelf and 'panic bought'. A week after we got married which I had already had serious doubts about I found out I was pregnant. Complete surprise. I thought my life would be satisfactory, not blissful but I resigned myself to my choices. I did love my husband but he was not the love of my life :(. I was 100% faithful and determined to stand by my vows.

Forward 8 years and bit by bit he turned into my worst nightmare. I ignored the early signs but he would have episodes of being controlling and abusive in between episodes of being kind and loving. I hoped against hope it would be ok and continued to build a family with him, hence my three kiddlies. I was ashamed and embarrassed I'd made such a terrible mistake but things got so scary that two years ago when my little boy was 4mths old I left. It was awful!

BUT 7 months later I was feeling so lonely I prayed and prayed and asked that if it was right and there was someone out there who was right for me and my entourage of children would he please find me. One week later I met my now partner and we fell in love on our first date and he is truly the love of my life! We've been together 15 months. He doesn't have any children but even with the three I already 'prepared earlier' as we joke, who he loves too (amazing) we would love to have one together to complete the new family we have become.

He is completely understanding it may not happen at this stage of my life and says he will embrace me and my children as his life anyway but I would love to reward him with his own flesh and blood. I'm turning 40 in two months so to be having issues with my baby making gear at this point is so disappointing. And after all that has happened there is no way we can afford assisted reproduction so it's natural and faith all the way. I don't follow any particular religion but I am convinced there is a higher power to be respected and obviously oversees all that I don't understand...if that makes sense.

So there, that feels better! Don't know about you guys having to listen to my tale of woe. I guess I'm just a little scared my blessings have run out.

So. My plan is that we get some ovulation happening in the next little while so we can get our tww back on the road and have a good laugh about our ttc antics and manic tww behaviour!

Thanks for reading lol! :)

Oh maggic, hugs hon. You been through so much but it's made you stronger!
I am sure all is well health wise and we will all get our bundles of joy! Ouuffff labour stories, my day one 9 months ago is still fresh in my mind!! Why am I wanting to do this again? I must be mad!

For the sake of reading and laughter, here is my labour story. Lil man was late, 41 weeks!! I had declined a few sweeps before but on that 41st week I agreed. As she was doing the sweep around 12pm she said I was 1 cm dilated. I went home, hot my girl from school, cooked etc. it hit around 6:30 pm and I could feel contractions coming and going. They were quite far apart, about 10 mins and not as painful. So I ignored them. Hubby came back home Around 7pm, we ate chilled etc. I had a feeling something was gonna happen, do I called my youngest sister inlaw to come sleep over just invade so she can look after my daughter whilst we r at the hospital. It hit 10 pm contractions got stronger but I wasn't In tears, husband was panicked so I told him and his sister to playnps3 to get themselves distracted . They did. I chilled with them till 4am contractions got worse now but still about 7 mins apart. But I couldn't handle it, we went to hosp. Ingot there they measured me and I was 4 cms. They asked me to stay because with my daughter I displayed 4 to 10cm in a space of 20 mins. So they couldn't risk it. At 5:30 I was signed up etc. 6:15 am conttractions were in full swing!!! I was on gas and air, no other pain relief. So midwife measured me and I was 7 cms dilated. She left the room 10 mind and came back in again and checked again and I was already 10cms!. My waters hadn't broken yet. At the point I was in my trackers and tshirt and socks on. No shoes. They moved me to s private delivery room. Took tracked off. And started pushing, that was around 7:15am. Inha to push to Break my waters first cause she didn't want to break them at the risk of infection. Pushed my ass off and waters broke. Next push was to get baby out. As I was pushing I noticed I only had one sock on so as I am pushing I was yelling "oh my god I am giving birth in one sock" hehe the doc had to start laughing like really??? Is that what's in your mind now while ur trying to get a baby out of your tiny hole hehe. Baby boy showed up at 7:33kicking and screaming and the most beautiful thing ever. I had a single tear so a very tiny stitch. All in all, it was all painful as hell but so bloody worthit! Maybe that's why we keep waiting to do it over Andover again vibe use no matter how painful it is, that moment when you hold your baby is absolutely priceless and makes every second of pain worthit.

Kendra , I know you are yet to experience this but you will love. I am certain of it! That's why you have to keep going and not give up because everything you are going through now is worth the end result, trust me.

I am on cd6, last day of af, tomorrow I start testing opks. Let's do this ladies! May this cycle be ours!!!

Xxx

9 years ago

Girls I am sooo confused!

My blood tests came back and it's negative. Thy didn't see what hcg counts was or if there was any hcg in my ustem at all, the results just say neg preg test. Does this mean all those tests I took from all different brands that had a faint line pear within the time
Imit where all wrong? All evaps?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo