Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Hey Everyone! Last month was my first month TTC, after one month of NTNP, both of which ended with AF. So now, on TTC Cycle 2, I have an EDD of May 2, 2017, so I thought I'd start a May 2017 forum.

My FW is next weekend, which will be a bit strange because I will be visiting my parents for my birthday. I'm sure DH and I will make it work though.

Who else is hoping April Showers bring May....babies?

User Image

103 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 103 Replies | Last Page

Just checking in.

Still can't shake the sadness from DH's test results.

On top of that, I just feel like we aren't connecting. He has no sex drive really, and we just can't get on the same page.

It's like he doesn't want to put in the effort for us to be close which is the last thing we need right now.

We've been together 6 years and married for 2. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is the start of "the 7 year itch."

Just no passion, no spark, no nothing right now.

It's just all really discouraging.

User Image

7 years ago

I am 4 days away from AF and I feel like I guess I'm out this month. I have been having cramps that feel like menstrual cramps. All I can do is hope and wait and see.

My symptoms were appearing that I might be pregnant I've had watery CM today yesterday and couple days before it was sticky. I've been having back pain and cramps although now today they feel like menstrual cramps. I broke out with acne which I never do and I've been irritable my appetite is not normal. I've been gassy and really tired I have back pain but I think the back pain is due to a pinched nerve.

Well I guess I just have to wait and see you but I wish everybody the best of luck and maybe I'll see you in the may room if not congratulations!

7 years ago

whatwillbeat- I'm sorry to hear about what your going through. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Armywife- AF showed today for me so I'm out:-( my next chance will be the end of September, so it's going to be a long 6 weeks :-/ good luck to you and hopefully you get the BFP, you still have a chance!

7 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm coming over from the april board..should have joined this one sooner I was just taking a break for awhile. I'm on cycle..what is it..9 or 10 now? Who even knows anymore. Month 2 of fertilaid and things are looking good for us so now it's just a matter of hitting the days! I'm on CD14 now and just hit my surge on opk so I'm set to ovulate on time on Tuesday. We've got a good BD schedule going, may have cheated a little by doing it back to back days a couple of times because we just couldn't help it, but trying to time it out by having one more planned one tomorrow night so that his boys will be ready and waiting for my Tuesday O!

If we conceive this cycle due date will be May 8, just 1 week before my birthday. As much as I don't want to share my birthday, I think I'll make an exception :)

7 years ago

Welcome BabyBump! Good luck this week!

Sorry to hear you are out Lucky!

Armywife you aren't out until the shows, so I'm still for you!

AFM, I'm on CD 21 which I think is 9DPO. I am a serial POAS addict and tested this morning on a cheapie and of course got a BFN. I did drink a ton of water before bed though, so wondering if it's possible it's diluted.

I've been crazy thirsty, which is why I've been drinking so much water but it makes testing hard. I'm having very similar symptoms to the past two months, but since both of those were BFN, it's making me think I'm out this month too. Though I know I'll keep hoping until AF arrives.

Only random thing I've noticed, and sorry in advance for TMI, is that when I check CM and cervix position, it seems as though the walls are swollen, which I haven't noticed the past two cycles. No idea what this could mean, other than it's harder to check my position, but I'm hoping it's a good sign. My temps have been super high the past few days, and so I'm just trying to remain positive.

to all of you!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

WhatWill- I've been with my husband for 9 years, though only married for close to 2 and I'd say its completely normal.

While I think my husband also has low T, as I'm ALWAYS the one to initiate BD and he's just not really passionate very often, I'd say don't get discouraged.

If he's willing to have an open conversation, maybe tell him how you feel and what you need and ask him what he needs in return. I know you've probably already tried this, but I just wanted you to know that a few years ago, I felt the same way with my husband. But it has improved.

I hope things improve for you!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello, coming over from the April board Af showed up for me today so i'm on CD 1 right now. This is probably the 4th cycle, and just keep getting more frustrating as the months go by and feel like it's driving me crazy ! If i do conceive this cycle my EDD is May 22.

User Image

7 years ago

OverThinker and others, thank you for the support. It helps. Welcome to the others coming over from the April thread as well.

DH has been on his Clomid as directed 100 mg a day.

I'm concerned though as I was made aware of some scary vision issues that some have experienced using this medication. Some vision problems have popped up as early as a few days after starting the regime.

DH works with his hands and drives a lot, so I told DH if he notices ANY SYMPTOMS AT ALL that he needs to tell me immediately.

Anyway....

Even though it may not be the most convenient for us to be due in May, we're TTC this month anyway.

My in laws are heading out in May on a HUGE trip to Alaska for their 50th wedding anniversary. Yes, THAT'S CRAZY to think about, so I thought we'd avoid TTC in August so that the delivery doesn't conflict with their dates.

However, since we haven't been doing that well with pregnancy anyway, we figured WHY NOT.

We're still both on FertilAid -- just over 2 months now -- and I got my positive OPK yesterday on CD 13. That's 2 days earlier this month than last month. So, we dtd yesterday, and we'll see if we feel like doing it again today.

I'm trying not to push anything, and yes, DH and I discussed our feelings about the 7 year itch sort of feelings. He really think it's his low T that's the problem, and I tend to agree. So hopefully this Clomid will help in more ways than one.

Think that's all I've got for now.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone! This is my first forum post ever! My DH and I started TTC this month for the first time. I am 25 yo and we got married in December. It has been very nerve-racking and exciting! I am on CD 21. I had a positive OPK on CD 16. We BD that day and the day after and have been occasionally ever since. I have been having mild cramping consistently in my left lower abdomen for the past several days. I am trying not to make up any other symptoms ;)

Anyway, I don't really have anyone to talk to so I am really looking forward to joining this thread! I've really enjoyed reading everyone's stories!

7 years ago

Welcome, Aschente. It's a great community here, so don't be afraid to talk about whatever you want.

We DTD last night, and I'm fairly certain that yesterday was O day, so we'll see happens!

Suspecting that I'm 1 DPO today so let the TWW begin.

Ovia says I will need to test the 29th which is a few days before my birthday.

Not so sure I want to test in the event that I ruin my own birthday.

I have plenty of time before I have to make that call.

No real symptoms today that can't be attributes to lingering ovulation things.

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo