Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Hey Everyone! Last month was my first month TTC, after one month of NTNP, both of which ended with AF. So now, on TTC Cycle 2, I have an EDD of May 2, 2017, so I thought I'd start a May 2017 forum.

My FW is next weekend, which will be a bit strange because I will be visiting my parents for my birthday. I'm sure DH and I will make it work though.

Who else is hoping April Showers bring May....babies?

User Image

103 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 103 Replies | Last Page

Af comes in about 3 days, and i've hand none of the usual symptoms of the days before. And this might TMI but my DH told me this morning when i was getting dressed that my breast looked bigger and my nipples have change shape slightly. So maybe i should retest a little closer to Af?

User Image

7 years ago

yeah I would! normally my bbs get bigger at O time but this month I didn't get that unitl two days ago now they are popping out of my bra basically. that was one of my very first signs when I was pregnant with my son.
Good luck love!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I broke down and did a digital HPT last night...

It has been confirmed 1-2 weeks! I just pray and hope that everything goes well this time!!!

7 years ago

AHHH! I'm so happy for you! Congrats, i hope goes well too!

User Image

7 years ago

thank you love. I am going to stay on these threads to cheer you on !!!

7 years ago

Congrats Miam!!!!

7 years ago

Thank you Armywife!! how are you doing so far?

7 years ago

Congrats Miam1324!!!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Miam,

I had an ultras I understand last Thursday and there was not heartbeat and they saw the sac but couldn't tell if the yolk sac was in there. I went today for another ultrasound and there it was heartbeat and all!! I have to keep taking the progesterone and baby aspirin and go back next week for another ultrasound but so far so good!!

When is your first appointment?

7 years ago

awe that is great!!!
Not sure yet I am waiting to call till Monday that way they don't say anything about waiting til my missed period. my doctor usually waits 6-8 weeks but because this will be a high risk he might get me in there earlier!

Im only high risk because of my son. There is still no clear reason why he didn't make it. :( which is even scarier but I just have to think positive and keep the faith!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo