Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Hey Everyone! Last month was my first month TTC, after one month of NTNP, both of which ended with AF. So now, on TTC Cycle 2, I have an EDD of May 2, 2017, so I thought I'd start a May 2017 forum.

My FW is next weekend, which will be a bit strange because I will be visiting my parents for my birthday. I'm sure DH and I will make it work though.

Who else is hoping April Showers bring May....babies?

User Image

103 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 103 Replies | Last Page

So after being a little confused about whether or not I was having IB or the beginnings of AF... things became clear this morning.

AF is here.

Had a super fun weekend with head aches, backaches, cramps -- typical PMS.

CD 1 right now.

BabyBump, I checked your HPT image. I really thought I saw a second line from certain angles on your dip stick test. Those tests are so confusing sometimes. I have Wondfo's as well, or the dip stick style test anyway. Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm right there with you.

I'm glad to be out of limbo at least. We have an awesome vacation coming up, so that will be great. I do have a fertile window before then, so it's very possible that I will be bringing HPTs with me that week.

I may start a June baby board if it already isn't out there. Have a great week everyone!

User Image

7 years ago

Whatwillbe I knew I wasn't going crazy because I was definitely seeing it in person, so much that a camera was able to slightly pick it up. Just a confusing time, I'm on CD2 now and mainly seeing that as hope that it actually CAN happen for us. I'll join you on the June babies!

7 years ago

Q: Has anyone had bloating so bad during their tww that it was noticeable?

User Image

7 years ago

I don't know I mean I had definitely have bloating and its noticeable to me but don't know if its noticeable to others.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

The past 2 days I've had bloating so bad that I look 5 months pregnant! Constant backache as well, waiting until Saturday to test. 7dpo here because I ovulate super late.

7 years ago

11 dpo, took an hpt unsure about it but it looks negative to me but again unsure. Maybe it was just too early?

User Image

7 years ago

Its very possible its too early just depends on when you implanted. what test are you using?

I'm either 8 or 10 DPO today. I don't know why but I decided to test yesterday, and I definitely have something on mine its faint but its there. just trying to wait and praying to god that it gets darker.!!

Good luck Mommmastrange! are you going to upload your test?

7 years ago

Its very possible its too early just depends on when you implanted. what test are you using?

I'm either 8 or 10 DPO today. I don't know why but I decided to test yesterday, and I definitely have something on mine its faint but its there. just trying to wait and praying to god that it gets darker.!!

Good luck Mommmastrange! are you going to upload your test?

7 years ago

I have no idea when i implanted, i've had a lot of people tell me to retest because it looks so faint.

User Image

7 years ago

I just looked at your test. Im a little unsure I think I see something but its really hard to tell if its the test or im seeing things. I would try to test again..

When is AF suppose to come?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo