Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Hey Everyone! Last month was my first month TTC, after one month of NTNP, both of which ended with AF. So now, on TTC Cycle 2, I have an EDD of May 2, 2017, so I thought I'd start a May 2017 forum.

My FW is next weekend, which will be a bit strange because I will be visiting my parents for my birthday. I'm sure DH and I will make it work though.

Who else is hoping April Showers bring May....babies?

User Image

103 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 103 of 103 Replies

I really am happy for you Miam, you too Armywife! Well i had a little hope today, i had the strangest symptoms today. The sides of my stomach were really sore, achy hips, and the strangest one was that it felt like everything shifted low. Like my lower stomach was fuller, it felt so low i thought i was waddling at work lol So anyone have any advice or maybe had something similar?

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you all!! I am planning on tell DH tomorrow night. still trying to find out what I am going to do to tell him.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Well ladies it's been fun, but Af showed today so looks like i'll heading over to the June thread i wish good luck to all you this cycle.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo