Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Hey Everyone! Last month was my first month TTC, after one month of NTNP, both of which ended with AF. So now, on TTC Cycle 2, I have an EDD of May 2, 2017, so I thought I'd start a May 2017 forum.

My FW is next weekend, which will be a bit strange because I will be visiting my parents for my birthday. I'm sure DH and I will make it work though.

Who else is hoping April Showers bring May....babies?

User Image

103 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 103 Replies | Last Page

Whatwillbe, I zoomed in a lot and inverted the photo and maybe saw a light glow for a second line but not sure. I had to use my phone and zoom really close in and take the ohito to see the glow!! If u take another try that u may see it better if it is there!!

7 years ago

Good luck whatwillbeat, hopes its the BFP!

7 years ago

You ladies rock, lol. Thank you for looking.

ArmyWife, I see that glow you're talking about but I'm skeptical. I'm thinking that could just be the photo, or even some blurriness. Who knows!

I'll keep you all posted. Replenished my FRER tests today, so I'll keep those handy.

3-4pm today I had the pinkish CM, then didn't see anything. Just used the restroom again and only saw a trace of some brown.

We'll see! Good Luck to everyone else as well.

User Image

7 years ago

Oh my goodness WhatWillBeat! for you! I had a BFN on 10DPO and didn't get my BFP until two days later.

and

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Morning! I'm up too early. Woke up about 30 minutes ago so anxious to test. Cramps have gotten slightly worse than yesterday afternoon/last night.

I usually pee in a cup so I started doing that. Nerves were so shakey that I dropped the cup in the commode. Luckily I was able to get myself back together and had more pee to go

First though I wiped to see if I'd see . Only had some slight brownish CM/clotting. So I proceed with an HPT but got a on a FRER.

11DPO. Still probably too early especially if this is implantation.

Ovia says I should really test tomorrow.

I'll keep you updated.

S/N: blows my mind sometimes in the HPT Gallery. Some people post photos that are blatantly positive and still say "unsure." Really? Lol! I also have the hardest time making my pics the right size and look clear enough. Grrrr.

User Image

7 years ago

whatwillbeat that's not a stressful morning at all! LOL
Good Luck

AFM- CD16 My opks are still negative I have no idea why but it seems like lately the ones in the evening are darker then the ones with FMU. I don't pee in the middle of the night so I have no clue why. I am hoping I see a BFP soon! DH and I will bed at least every other day just in case this red raspberry leaf capsules are messing with my results. My temps have been a little silly this month so I guess its just a waiting game

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Still some pink and brown spotting. Light cramping and headache.

Feel like I'm out this month, and if that's the case, then I'm okay with it.

Feel like it's a matter of time before the red flow shows itself.

Everything gets super dry down there before AF shows. That's what I'm experiencing now. Lovely things we study about ourselves when TTC right?

Hoping I can squeak through today and tomorrow (possibly) before I see the red flow so that my LP is still 11-12 days.

Really hope FertilAid is trying to help them lengthen out.

User Image

7 years ago

Whatwillbeat I'm sorry its being so finnicky for you! Is fertilaid supposed to lengthen cycles? I've never heard of it doing that, in fact wouldn't it be bad to lengthen it? I would think you'd prefer shorter because then its get your no and move on! lol

I'm 11dpo myself and not even bothering testing yet because if it's negative I'm going to convince myself its too early anyway, plus I have no symptoms for anything (AF or BFP) so I'm just playing the waiting game now! AF could come as early as tomorrow or as late as Monday, so we'll see!

7 years ago

Trying to Bd with a AC that can't keep up with the heat here in the south is a little hard to do lol But i think me and DH covered quite a few days lol Now comes the wait.

User Image

7 years ago

Ladies..I'm CD28 today and 13dpo with AF due yesterday/today so I thought just for fun I'll take my last cheapie test.....in person I can definitely see where a 2nd line would be. I'm freaking out. I don't know if I'm making it up (because obviosuly pictures don't pickup squinters very well) but with it being such a cheap test of course it would be this faint! I loaded it in the HPT gallery..please go look and tell me I'm crazy. I've just never even seen where a 2nd line would show up on these before!

Definitely gonna break my heart if AF shows now. I've never even had a squinter before.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo