Community post

Discussion

TWW for a March 2017 BFP!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am somewhat new here and on the journey of TTC for the first time around! This is our second active month to TTC. I have been off BC for a year now, and we did the pull out method until we decided we were ready to stop preventing last month.

I have always been nervous that I would have issues TTC and so I put it off for some time. Now that we are actually on the road to hopefully conceiving I am getting more and more excited and more and more stressed about it! Last month was a BFN, which I half heartedly expected especially since it was our first active month of TTC.

This month I am really hopeful and afraid I'm setting myself up for disappointment! I am currently 4 dpo and have had increased CM for longer than usual so I am hoping that is a good sign! If I were to conceive this month the estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday! I would love that! And she would love it too, she has been waiting quite some time for a grandbaby.

This TWW is going to be downright miserable, but having a little company would help it pass quicker! :)

183 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Yay my hpts came in today. Im gonna start Testing on them tomorrow. It will be 10dpo tomorrow. I ordered a bunch of cheapies since im not sure when af is to arrive but according to opks & i ovulated when i think i did af should be due 22nd. I cant wait that long to start testing.. i gotta stop taking those meds as soon as i know im pregnant. Hopefully we will get some more bfps! If not in very hopeful for next cycle. My meds have me in tip top shape ;)

7 years ago

Congratulations Chick!!!!

I'm 8dpo. They called yesterday to put me on progesterone 200mg suppositories. My cramping from the iui finally stopped and so did the increased cm I felt. I'm no longer fatigued either. While I know this is all normal, I can't help feeling the lack of symptoms is disheartening. I will get my blood pregnancy test next Thursday and see if we want to do iui again or move to ivf if negative and af shows. Trying to be hopeful but 3 years TTC... just hard sometimes.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test561457
So i have a faint line on an hpt! Took it 2am 10dpo.. im at work. Its faint so i dont trust it yet plus never used the cheapie tests before maybe they might give shadows or something idk. Wish hubby was here so i could use a test on his pee lol & see if a shadow appears
I posted the link to the pic of the test. The bottom blue test is hpt opk is green top. The opk is darker then yesterdays as well. Also opk is more sensitive then the hpt.. but only by a little. Can yall please glance at my pic for me tell me ur opinions

7 years ago

Heres a link to a better pic i tried taking

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test561460

7 years ago

Nikki- CONGRATS! Sure looks like the beginning of a BFP to me! My computer is being wonky and the tools wouldn't work but I could see what you were talking about without it! How exciting! Take another for us tomorrow to see if it darkens! Its 430 am here and here I am wide awake go figure. Hopefully I'll be the next with a BFP but feeling discouraged since I haven't felt nauseous or any major symptoms :( Problem with first time TTC is not really knowing to expect or not expect!

So happy for you, dear!

7 years ago • Post starter

I know in the past i thought i had faint bfps but i always had to squint or look really hard.. they ended all up being negative.. but this time the faint line showed up rather quickly & its a thick line. I even wasted a test by dipping it in water to see if another faint line appeared lol but it didn't.. I feel so hopeful & positive. I have felt pregnant the last few days but refused to accept it because I have always been let down. But I totally felt different this time. A lot more positive & felt good other than kinda being snappy as well lol.. Its 5am now.. I'm gonna try hold my pee for 4hrs or more & test again when I get off work & go home.
I have not felt nausous at all, but its still actually really early.. I have been super bloated, burping a lot & gassy, & lots bowel movements tmi.. Very sore bbs/nipples & they look pretty full now. & my lower abdomen has been feeling sore & felt like its stretching maybe.. It also kinda hurts to bend down at the waist when I'm doing stuff at work.
I really hope this is my bfp month! & deliver in march.. dh bday is in march!
I also really hope all u ladies get bfps too, yall are what kept me hopeful.

7 years ago

10 DPO. Had a major temp drop. 97.79. Sleepless night had company til after midnight tested this morning and I'm not seeing anything. The line from yesterday was faint, maybe evap? Feel queasy but also a symptom of AF for me.

7 years ago

Oh no chick.. :( do u have pic of the test u took yesterday? Af is not here yet so u still have a chance. Dont stress ur self out just yet.

Heres another updated pic of the test i took today.
This pic shows what i see in person..
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test561505

7 years ago

So sorry Chick. Don't count yourself out yet though, until she shows, it's not over.

I caved and took a test myself this morning. FR 6 days sooner. It was big ugly BFN. Disappointed. Discouraged. Wondering why I let myself test this soon! Trying to remind myself that it's still pretty early at 10dpo. Was just really hopeful for this month.

7 years ago • Post starter

My 1st pregnancy it took 2wks being late to get a bfp.. every pregnancy is so different so just keep positive!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo