Community post

Discussion

TWW for a March 2017 BFP!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am somewhat new here and on the journey of TTC for the first time around! This is our second active month to TTC. I have been off BC for a year now, and we did the pull out method until we decided we were ready to stop preventing last month.

I have always been nervous that I would have issues TTC and so I put it off for some time. Now that we are actually on the road to hopefully conceiving I am getting more and more excited and more and more stressed about it! Last month was a BFN, which I half heartedly expected especially since it was our first active month of TTC.

This month I am really hopeful and afraid I'm setting myself up for disappointment! I am currently 4 dpo and have had increased CM for longer than usual so I am hoping that is a good sign! If I were to conceive this month the estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday! I would love that! And she would love it too, she has been waiting quite some time for a grandbaby.

This TWW is going to be downright miserable, but having a little company would help it pass quicker! :)

183 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Fruit I was starting to worry about you, glad to hear your getting to see your donor. OPKs the same, cervix still high, slightly tilted and open. Lots of white cm today. Severe cotton mouth from the Vitex drinking water from sun up to sun down. Temp has dropped last 2 days but DD has kicked like a mule and keeping me on the edge of the bed last 2 nights. Little stink bug best sleep in her bed and let moma get some rest and some snuggle time with daddy.

7 years ago

AF showed today, so now I feel crazy for thinking I was having all those symptoms.

User Image

7 years ago

Just waiting.... urgh. Think I'm about 5 dpo today. I have very little luck with OPKs, so that's only an estimate. AF could arrive as early as July 6. As of right now, symptoms are mild: dull backache, dull headache (3rd day now), dreams, kind of anxious, sore nipples, tingly breasts from time to time, and still have some watery CF.

I'm going to try and hold off testing until Monday, the 4th. That way if it's negative, I have a day off from work to deal with the emotional aftermath ????

I did start the Take 10 Day Headspace meditation program which has been pretty awesome. On day 5 of that today.

This our 6 month TTC. DH and I have FertilAid supplements on the way, and he has a basic sperm analysis set up for July 18.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all.

User Image

7 years ago

Very positive Opk now. Bd session x1 so far. Dull ovary pain from both sides. Temp steady at 97.02. Waiting on that spike!

7 years ago

Hey ladies. CD 9 for me and starting my opk. Didn't get to temp yesterday or today as it's been a bit nuts here. Travelled 4hrs for Dragon boat races yesterday and being Canada day we had fireworks and stuff late. Slept in this morning and missed my temp alarm. I'll take an opk around dinner time and then start tomorrow with twice a day. Donor coming tomorrow afternoon and on Tuesday so hoping to hit ov this month

7 years ago

Temp really jumping up 97.49 this morning. Going to try not to get my hopes up. Only 2 DPO. If I don't start spotting on 10 DPO then maybe bean on the way. Then I'll test on 12 DPO. If I start spotting on 10-11 DPO AF on the way, never fails.

7 years ago

Well I got a dark opk yesterday morning and then a blazing positive in the afternoon. Got to inseminate last night. Don't know how I'm gonna identify temp shift but I guess I'll go do opk for a couple more days and follow my mucous and cp to confirm ov. Donor said he can come Tuesday if I get another positive opk before then so we'll see. Really hoping for this month as it just feels right

7 years ago

Well I'm cd12 and pretty positive I ovulated yesterday because my cervix is high, and barely open this morning and there is almost no cf to even find. Donor is still coming this morning in case Sunday's insem wasn't successful. Now the tww begins.
Oh and temp was 97.52 which is still above my usual coverline so I'm gonna set ov to yesterday on my chart and see what happens

7 years ago

That's great fruit. Welcome to the Tww!
My temp fell a little but no sleep which wouldn't that make my temp higher instead of lower? I'm having dull throbbing in my ovaries. 3 DPO and already feeling doubtful

7 years ago

Your not out chicks. Temps do all sorts of weird things with no sleep.
I'm still having left pelvic pain but my cervix is not nearly as soft and open as yesteday. Plus I have no cervical fluid. I think Sundays insem was perfect timing and today is going to be a waste but he's almost here so we'll do it anyway. I'll keep checking my cervix in case it softens and opens again in the next couple days but I don't think the sperm today will have much of a chance without the mucous.
This is going to be a hard tww since I can't pinpoint ov due to weird temps

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo