Community post

Discussion

TWW for a March 2017 BFP!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am somewhat new here and on the journey of TTC for the first time around! This is our second active month to TTC. I have been off BC for a year now, and we did the pull out method until we decided we were ready to stop preventing last month.

I have always been nervous that I would have issues TTC and so I put it off for some time. Now that we are actually on the road to hopefully conceiving I am getting more and more excited and more and more stressed about it! Last month was a BFN, which I half heartedly expected especially since it was our first active month of TTC.

This month I am really hopeful and afraid I'm setting myself up for disappointment! I am currently 4 dpo and have had increased CM for longer than usual so I am hoping that is a good sign! If I were to conceive this month the estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday! I would love that! And she would love it too, she has been waiting quite some time for a grandbaby.

This TWW is going to be downright miserable, but having a little company would help it pass quicker! :)

183 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 183 Replies | Last Page

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=712710

That should be it. ????

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago

Another BFN on a FRER this morning with fmu at 12DPO. Trying to remain hopeful but thinking I may have just been getting sick. Sorry if TMI but past two mornings have had runny nose and yellow phlegm that I spit out. I've had heartburn and a consistent stomach ache for the past few days that has come and gone. I won't count myself out until AF which should arrive Wednesday or Thursday, but definitely feeling less hopeful.

User Image

7 years ago

Aww that sucks overthinker. You can hang with chicks and I for the next cycle since you are only a few days behind us.

7 years ago

Okay so I just randomly had some light pink spotting. I'm thinking maybe it could be implantation spotting! Which would make sense as to why I've had all these symptoms but all BFNs. So now I was wondering if anyone had implantation spotting and how long after it you got a BFP? Maybe I'll start my own question in the forum. But feeling a bit more hopeful!

User Image

7 years ago

I'm fired up about upcoming O. Haven't had any caffeine or very very very little, tomorrow is my last cup of decaf coffee. I didn't buy any new pods. Eating and drinking foods that will help keep my body alkaline. AF only lasted 4 days again. Second month in a row and being my DD deleted my app with all my information for over a year I'll be starting over. Fruit and Overthinker July 4th gonna be our time!!

7 years ago

hey 9dPO. Want to test but waiting?

I am having symptoms like i am going to have periods, cramp like periods and back ache and my thighs is pulling and like pain there is that normal.

What are chance of me getting pregnant?

User ImageUser Image

7 years ago

Just too early to tell. Try to hold off on testing, stay relaxed and think positive baby thoughts.

7 years ago

Posted pic off OPKs. I did top one early this am. The bottom one I just took. Having lots of ewcm and very stretchy cervix is high and open.

7 years ago

Am I the only one who hasn't received a BFP or AF to confirm what the heck is going on? So confused....I expect AF tomorrow, but haven't had any signs, but I never usually do, so the TWW turns into a 3WW...

User Image

7 years ago

Awesome chicks. That's early. Keep taking opk though as you can get a surge and not ovulate. I get 2 surges usually a few days apart. My temp confirms it after the second surge almost every month.
My bleeding is almost done and chatting with my donor and it looks like we will have a couple chances this month. He's coming cd10 and then I'm going to him cd12 so we can cover early or later ovulation.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo