Community post

Discussion

TWW for a March 2017 BFP!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am somewhat new here and on the journey of TTC for the first time around! This is our second active month to TTC. I have been off BC for a year now, and we did the pull out method until we decided we were ready to stop preventing last month.

I have always been nervous that I would have issues TTC and so I put it off for some time. Now that we are actually on the road to hopefully conceiving I am getting more and more excited and more and more stressed about it! Last month was a BFN, which I half heartedly expected especially since it was our first active month of TTC.

This month I am really hopeful and afraid I'm setting myself up for disappointment! I am currently 4 dpo and have had increased CM for longer than usual so I am hoping that is a good sign! If I were to conceive this month the estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday! I would love that! And she would love it too, she has been waiting quite some time for a grandbaby.

This TWW is going to be downright miserable, but having a little company would help it pass quicker! :)

183 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Love reading about everyone's journey that brought them here. Guess I'll introduce myself. I turned 30 a couple months ago and have a little boy who just turned 5 in March.
I am a single mom and don't mind keeping it that way but would love to have a second child. This is my 4th month trying and I am using a donor and doing home insemination. I will try for a few more months this way and then think about finding a fertility clinic to help me out of I haven't been successful.
Today is 7dpo for me and my cervix is staying pretty high. I would say it's medium, firm and closed. Not much cm but what is there is pretty chunky/sticky. No other symptoms though I did have some cramping this morning. My temps are staying up and I had another small spike this morning which of it holds will mean I'm triphasic again this month. Unfortunatly I ovulated a couple days later than expected so bd wasn't timed the best but still within the window. I will be testing on Sunday even though I know a positive that early is slim. If negative I will be waiting til Wednesday which would be 2 days before expected
for all of us

7 years ago

Wow MDB we are almost cycle buddies! I know, Sunday I think is the earliest possible I could get a positive, from what I've read on forums etc....I had old tests from before and I've thrown them away to stop myself testing earlier, I am definitely a poas-addict. Lots of luck with your cycle. I just wish I could get some symptoms to reassure me! I feel a bit numb which is weird, it makes me think my body knows it's failed already. Xx

7 years ago

It's interesting that several of you who are also at the same point in cycle with me experienced mild cramps today. I also experienced some this morning, along with a very brief sharp pain on the left side of my lower abdomen. It only lasted a couple minutes, so I'm not trying to play into that too much. Overall, I am not feeling like I have any REAL tell symptoms and don't "feel" pregnant. Hoping that doesn't mean that I'm completely out. Keep reminding myself that since I've never been pregnant before, I have no way to know how my body will respond or if I would even feel any different this early on. Today is 8dpo. I've read that most typical day for implantation is 9dpo which would be tomorrow!

7 years ago • Post starter

Have felt very emotional day. Cried like a big baby. Also have had a massive headache off and on. Feeling a bit queasy this evening but also been very active giving a fresh coat of paint to some little tikes outdoor play sets.

7 years ago

9dpo had a temp spike, woke up feeling nauseated, only mildly kind of like I need to eat something but the thought of food is like no thanks. Took a First Response 6 day sooner. I will continue to test until AF due and make sure the line grows darker. Right now it's faint but there.

7 years ago

Aww how awesome! Congratulations! Happy & healthy 9 months! ?
Im 9dpo today went by store this morning to get a test on my way home from work & they were sold out.. but i ordered some they should be in soon lol

7 years ago

No cm was a good sign for u! ;)

7 years ago

Congratulations! Xx

7 years ago

8dpo and I caved and took a test. Negative of course. Cervix is still a bit lower than during ov and closed and firm. Temp is still high but I can't rely on that other than the obvious drop below coverline right before af. I really don't know but I want it so badly

7 years ago

Oh my goodness!!!!! CONGRATS CHICK! So very happy for you! Hoping more of us will have some of those BFP vibes! I don't plan on testing for a few more days. Fearing the disappointment of a BFN. :/

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo