Community post

Discussion

TWW for a March 2017 BFP!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am somewhat new here and on the journey of TTC for the first time around! This is our second active month to TTC. I have been off BC for a year now, and we did the pull out method until we decided we were ready to stop preventing last month.

I have always been nervous that I would have issues TTC and so I put it off for some time. Now that we are actually on the road to hopefully conceiving I am getting more and more excited and more and more stressed about it! Last month was a BFN, which I half heartedly expected especially since it was our first active month of TTC.

This month I am really hopeful and afraid I'm setting myself up for disappointment! I am currently 4 dpo and have had increased CM for longer than usual so I am hoping that is a good sign! If I were to conceive this month the estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday! I would love that! And she would love it too, she has been waiting quite some time for a grandbaby.

This TWW is going to be downright miserable, but having a little company would help it pass quicker! :)

183 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Im glad your experiencing it too i was almost thinking golly something must be wrong with my brain lmao

7 years ago

Temp dropped to 97.3. Now to wait for af later today

7 years ago

I'm 10DPO and had a BFN this morning, but my temp is 99.2. Hoping I just tested to early, as I'm still having many symptoms. My BIL is coming into town today, so I'm going to attempt to hold off on testing until Monday, so that if I get a BFP I can celebrate with my husband. But last night I dreamed I got a positive so I'm hoping I'm psychic...

User Image

7 years ago

OverThinker,

I tested on 10dpo and got BFN. I mean it was stark white. Then on 12dpo I dreamed I got a positive. 13dpo I took my digi's and all three were BFP! Goodluck!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey Everyone! My name is Sandy, I'm 26yrs ...Iv been silently following this tread since it started and its really a LUCKY tread !
I just go me BFP at 11DPO.

to every one.
If you didn't get your BFP this cycle I'm sure its around the corner!

7 years ago

Btw, my name is Jan! And congrats Sandy! I was thinking this thread seemed lucky with a lot of BFPs. Hope I can add my name to the list soon!

User Image

7 years ago

Over thinker,

I tested at 12/13 dpo BFN. Got mine via blood test as definitely positive. My numbers are just low so only a very sensitive hpt might have picked it up this early.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I have been reading you guys post since yesterday. This is my first time even writing anything. Maybe you guys can help me out. Well my AF was due today and well, it never showed. I have been having cramping but nothing has come. I usually spot for like 4 days before af but not even a spot. I am constipated (I know tmi) which is very unusual for me around af. I tested this past monday and it was a bfn. I haven't tested since then and decided that if af dosen't show saturday I will test sunday.

7 years ago

Congratulations to those with BFPs! I started a new thread for us just FYI"late February /early March 2017 babies" if we want to continue this adventure together.

Today I think was my first day of pregnancy brain. I feel like an idiot lol

Hope to see the new pregnant ladies in the new thread and baby dust to everyone else. I've spent years being happy for others wondering when my time would come. I'm still going to continue to wish you baby dust and hope none of you have to wait as long as I have.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago

Dietician,

If possible can you post a link to the new thread? I'd love to stay involved, not so handy at this site yet and not sure I'll be able to find the right one ;)

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo