Community post

Discussion

TWW for a March 2017 BFP!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am somewhat new here and on the journey of TTC for the first time around! This is our second active month to TTC. I have been off BC for a year now, and we did the pull out method until we decided we were ready to stop preventing last month.

I have always been nervous that I would have issues TTC and so I put it off for some time. Now that we are actually on the road to hopefully conceiving I am getting more and more excited and more and more stressed about it! Last month was a BFN, which I half heartedly expected especially since it was our first active month of TTC.

This month I am really hopeful and afraid I'm setting myself up for disappointment! I am currently 4 dpo and have had increased CM for longer than usual so I am hoping that is a good sign! If I were to conceive this month the estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday! I would love that! And she would love it too, she has been waiting quite some time for a grandbaby.

This TWW is going to be downright miserable, but having a little company would help it pass quicker! :)

183 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 183 Replies | Last Page

How have you been feeling Nikki? I've been feeling pretty good overall. Just still have the dull achy pressure along with a decreased appetite. Nothing has been sounding good to eat at all!

7 years ago • Post starter

14dpo and temp went up to 98.2 this morning. Really confused about the positive test yestersay because digital frer says no this morning. Guess I'll just wait for af or a clear positive, whichever decides to show up

7 years ago

FruitLoops, maybe you O'd later than you thought and it's still just a little early for a Digi? Have you tried any more regular tests?

I am 5dpo today. trying for 2nd one.
Mild cramping and backache and bloated.
Tired, achy body and fatigue

what are this signs? pregnant? implanation?

Help me confused

User ImageUser Image

7 years ago

No my temp shift is really cut and dried and the wondfo this morning was neg. I'm 14dpo and my temp went up which is the opposite of what it usually does. I think for some reason the tests aren't picking it up. Either slow rising hcg, late implantation or random temp spike and af will be here tomorrow

7 years ago

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you FruitLoop! Keep us posted!

I'm in shock. RM called and said"I have good news!". I'm pregnant!!!! She did say that my levels were low so to be "cautiously optimistic". Retest in 2 days to check but omg. I'm 32 and never had a positive.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago

Congrats dieticianj!!!

7 years ago

Laar, since yesterday i started feeling kinda crappy & got sick my 1st time..
Im not hungry then i get hungry & feel sick if i dont eat.. been wanting to sleep a lot.. stilly gassy bloated.. & bbs still very sore! & i have mad pregnancy brain.. i cant seem to think clearly for the life of me

7 years ago

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Congrats Dietician!!!!! I am so happy for you! Talk about a lucky thread we have going here!!!

Nikki, I am the same way. Feel icky if I don't eat, but haven't gotten truly sick yet. Majorly bloated and constipated too (TMI), but it was no joke when they say pregnancy may cause that. And yes yes yes to the pregnancy brain. I can't remember simple things for the life of me.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo