Community post

Discussion

February 2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those of us participating in IUI or IVF during February!

Baby dust to everyone... let's get some good news this round!

116 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 116 Replies | Last Page

Keth, that is fantastic news! Congratulations on the positive results and for being blessed with both a boy and a girl! How are you feeling physically? Such positive news to hear that you are able to go back to work now too!

How's everyone else doing? Updates!?

AFM, we trigger tonight and go for retrieval on Wednesday morning :)

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

Hoping- good luck with your iui this month and getting through the dreaded 2ww.

Keth -so glad the amnio went well and babies are looking healthy. To answer your question, they'd like me to get an MRI of my uterus because when I had my HSG the radiologist thought I could have an arcuate uterus (which does not affect fertility) or a subseptate uterus (which affects fertility). So before I have another iui they want to double check. The radiologist said in her report she didn't have a clear view and honestly I felt like she didn't do a lot of these so I'm not too worried.

Babypath- good luck with retrieval on Wed!

Afm- I think I'm finally done bleeding/spotting from this miscarriage. Tomorrow I'm going for blood work to see if my HCG levels are back to 0. Once they are I can schedule the MRI.

Hope everyone is doing well!

8 years ago

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I've been so busy! I'm 33 weeks today :) exactly 6 weeks until our induction :) little man is doing great! I will say he makes me so so tired and my back and ribs hurt a lot :/ but totally worth it! I didn't go through 3 years of trying, 7 failed IUI's, and IVF to complain about sore ribs lol! Though when they r really hurting I have to remind myself of that haha! It sounds like everyone is moving right along!

Baby~ I can't believe ur retrieval is already tmrw morn! Yah!! I hope it goes great!!!

Keth~ I'm glad ur babies r doing great and testing was all good news :)

Hoping~ I'm glad ur IUI went good :) I can't wait to check back on u in a couple weeks :) good luck!

User Image

8 years ago

Keth - what a wonderful news :) Congrats on having a boy and a girl :D I am glad everything looks good :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Shan - I'm glad to hear your little man is still growing well

Jfmolo - I'm glad you've stopped spotting. I remember it taking a while when I had my CP.

Baby - Good luck today!

Kethryes - Congratulations. A boy and a girl thats fantastic! I'm so glad to hear that your babies are healthy. Good luck going back to work tomorrow.

Hoping - I hope the TWW goes quickly for you and gives you a BFP.

AFM - just chilling in the TWW. I found out we should definitely be able to do our IVF cycle in June. It makes me so happy to know I when I can move forward.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Dear friends, thank you for your positive thinking! Your words make me very happy! I hope soon we are going to hear good news from all of you. You deserve it!

Babypath, i was thinking of you! I hope the retrieval was successful giving you the greatest eggs! Waiting for your post!

Jmolo, i hope your body will get ready soon for the next round! Good luck!

Shan, i am happy you are close! I am sure these back pains and discomfort are totally normal!

Basia! Always happy when you get in touch! I hope you are doing well!

Margie, i hope till IVF you enjoy yourself! You need to charge your baterries! I hope the best for you!

8 years ago

Good ladies in your TWW! Thinking of each of you and all of our journeys!

Just got home from retrieval. They were able to retrieve 9 eggs so praying they are all mature. Now the wait begins to see what is mature and fertilizes and PRAY even more that we get at least one that comes back from PGS as normal for transfer.

Hugs to you all!

8 years ago

Babypath, good luck with fertlization! When will they call you?

8 years ago

Keth, they don't call us but we can log on to our portal every day for the updated information. Tomorrow morning will know how many fertilized and each day will tell us what grades they are so we'll know how they are progressing. This gives me more anxiety than the TWW! haha
Thank you for thinking of me!

8 years ago

Baby~ yay!! I had 9 as well :) r u doing a 3dt or 5dt?

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo