Community post

Discussion

February 2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those of us participating in IUI or IVF during February!

Baby dust to everyone... let's get some good news this round!

116 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 116 Replies | Last Page

It is difficult but try to stay calm mama !!! I ended up in emergency room at 13 weeks because I was bleeding a bit and it was nothing. But I was scared. Try to get yourself busy with something and not thing about it - easier said then done I know.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia, you are so right! Thanks for your support!
Thank all the girls, you are so sweet,!

8 years ago

Margie- I hope it happens naturally too so you don't have to borrow from your down payment!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Bens- at least you can have fun trying!

Ttc- totally understandable ab wanting to get to ivf. I'm impatient too!

Keth- FX that all goes well with the amnio!

Babypath- how'd your first injection go?

Margie- great job celebrating small wins; it's needed!

Basia- omg I can't believe it's so close!

Mem- yay for the start of the cycle!

Afm- I have no clue what’s happening. Af started yesterday, but this is far from the 4 weeks that I was supposed to wait or the couple of weeks if I was “lucky.” I don’t know whether to be excited or more worried, since I can’t imagine the cysts have gone down enough to get started on the next try. My RE’s office isn’t open until tomorrow, which will be day 3 and the last day to do the screen scan and start meds for this round IF this round is going to happen. I am still having some minor ovary pain on and off though (nothing at all compared to what it was, obviously), so I imagine the cysts are still very much a part of what’s happening in there. It’s very confusing and all I've been able to do is wait wait wait. I have a full schedule tomorrow at work so I have no idea how I’m going to get to my RE’s office when they’re only open for a half day. I am probably going to just call in sick, even though I hate doing that since I know I’m taking away from my hopeful eventual maternity leave. We don’t have any maternity leave, so we have to piece together sick time and vacation time and each appointment or full day off is just a little less time I'll be able to have with the little one!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey all!!

I know I've been MIA but just read through the updates to try and get caught up. Things have been crazy here. I'm on bedrest for preeclampsia and going to the doctor 2x a week for checkups and ultrasounds. Little Miss Lily-Drew is head down and has dropped she seems to think she's getting out soon but the doc is hoping to at least get us to 37 weeks. As long as I can keep my bp down I can continue bed rest from home but if I come in and it's high I'm staying in the hospital until she's born. ????

Hoping and praying for each of you!

User Image

8 years ago

Keth - will definitely be thinking of you during your amnio in a few days! Sending calming vibes your way!

2moms - I hope you are able to get in today to see the RE with your schedule! Let us know how it went if you are able to. GL!

Chaffins - good to hear from you! Sucks about the preeclampsia :(
I hope all goes well and you are able to carry Miss Lily-Drew as long as you need to! FX!!

AFM - today is day 4 of injections. So far doing pretty good. The typical headaches come and go, but well worth it. I guess I don't recall my ovaries being so sore this early on last time, but starting day 2, I could definitely feel them doing what they need to be doing (assuming they are behaving!). First follicle check and blood work is in the morning. Excited to see if all is working well so far! Keep us in your prayers please!

8 years ago

How exciting your moving right along Baby! I'm closely following your journey as I'm pretty sure I will be following in your footsteps. Test date is Thursday for a miracle

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

chaffinsl- sorry to hear about the preeclampsia and bedrest. I hope it passes quickly and she arrives when she's supposed to!

babypath- hooray injections! how'd your follicle check go?

TTC- FX for you! So close to test day!

afm- at first the nurse at my doc was completely unwilling to see me. She said it was "probably" too soon and they were busy in the office yesterday. I was insistent, and she eventually said I could drive to the main office (about an hour away) if I had to be seen. I had called in sick anyway, so it was annoying, but doable.

I had my screen and miraculously, almost all of the cysts are completely gone. Last week there were literally over 15 that they printed out. Yesterday, there were three, and they were smaller. However, there was still too much going on to do this cycle. So, now I have to wait until CD 35 to call back (or if CD1 arrives on its own again).

My friend is starting the process this month because she and her wife have decided to start earlier than they'd planned. I'm happy for them, but it's also difficult.

I have decided to also see a counselor as well. My RE's office says they offer counseling for free to all patients, but yesterday while I was there I asked if she had any openings since I was already up there. She's only there for part of a day once a week. On the way home I found one close to me who listed infertility as one of her specialties and I will see her this morning.

8 years ago • Post starter

Chaffins,

Hang in there! I've been right where you
Are, on bedrest because of preclampsia. How many
Weeks are you now? If you get to 37 weeks you are
Good as gold. Hang in there! It will all be worth it!

8 years ago

2moms- I'm so happy to hear your cysts are gone! Hope AF shows on its own so you get back in the saddle again very soon. I totally understand the hassle with traveling for these. The closest RE is 3 hours away so I have to take work off every time we have to go down there. Luckily I have been able to do my scans at the local hospital so that's helpful. If we go to IVF we will have to travel 7 hours for the retrieval and transfer since the IVF doctor that my currently clinic partners with is that far away. But if we get out thb then it's totally worth it.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo