Community post

Discussion

February 2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those of us participating in IUI or IVF during February!

Baby dust to everyone... let's get some good news this round!

116 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 116 of 116 Replies

Hey ladies,
It's been a while... It's been rough.. Our cycle didn't work again so we decided to take some time off. We need a break emotionally physically all of it! We meet with the dr on Monday to discuss new plans which I think will be ivf this summer.

We started eating all organic no chemicals or processed anything and working out. So we just want to get healthy!

I've seen some highs and lows as I read through. This whole thing sucks but in the end it's all worth it.

Gotta keep our chins up ladies and be positive and be hopeful with lots of faith and trust in our bodies. They were designed to do this by nature gotta remember that.

Baby dust to u all! Xx

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Hey everyone! Well I promised I wouldn't be one of those girls who disappeared after my baby was born, but look at me now. I totally disappeared. I have a 3.5 month old baby laying in my arms right now fighting taking a nap! I sincerely hope everyone is doing well and all your pregnancies and treatments are going well.

Once my little miracle sleeps, I will take some time to catch up on everyone! She's the happiest baby!!

8 years ago

Also, not sure if any of you are fb friends with Chaffins, but she started her induction last night! Hoping we have another baby one the way!

8 years ago

LS - I'm glad you didn't disappear completely. I'm glad your little lady is still doing so well (even if she is fighting a nap.) Thanks for the update on Chaffins. Thats very exciting that we'll have another successful pregnancy in our group.

Hoping - I love your positive mentality. You are amazing, I hope you know that. We're hopefully starting IVF this June so we may end up being cycle buddies. I hope you are able to enjoy your time away from TTC and that you are successful in trying to become healthier. I've been trying to cut out chemicals and processed food but it can be so difficult.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

LS- good to hear from u! Glad baby girl is doing great :) That's SO exciting about Chaffins :))

Hoping- I'm sry u had another failed cycle :( it will happen! Just remember that! When we did our ivf I didn't change any of my eating habits or anything like that but it can't hurt to try :)

Margie- Aug will b here before u know it!

Baby- how r u doing?

Has anyone started a March board?

AFM- I'm 35 weeks now :) 4 weeks until our scheduled induction :) I still can't believe how fast time has flown by! I can't wait to hear more BFP's on here!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Hey gang!

Good to hear from you LS!

Fantastic news on Chaffins! Can't wait to hear from her :)

Hoping, I agree, you do have such a positive attitude and I wish you so much luck this next cycle!

Margie, very good to hear you have a plan that is coming together!

Shan, I can't believe your induction is getting so stinking close! Yay!!

AFM, I started (so odd for us to get excited over that at times!!) and so as of today I have began my birth control to prepare for this next retrieval. Praying we get at least one more normal embryo to add to our snow baby at the end of this one! Then we'll prepare to do a frozen transfer.

I have also started the March board

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=651622

See all you lovelies over there!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo