Community post

Discussion

February 2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those of us participating in IUI or IVF during February!

Baby dust to everyone... let's get some good news this round!

116 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 116 Replies | Last Page

Thanks babypath for the info! Your plan seems great and I hope everything will work for you!

8 years ago

TTClate - so sorry about your BFN... but IVF is a great option... keep us posted as you start

Babypath - It must be AMAZING to have the PGS testing done. Right now, I wish I did.

I am getting ready for my cycle. I thought that I would take Femera this cycle, but because of a cyst I couldn't. But we can still move forward with a natural cycle (no drugs) - They will transfer an embryo 5 days after I ovulate. Fingers crossed it takes! Fingers crossed it is has normal chromosomes! I was devasted yesterday because I thought I was going to have to wait a month. But I don't (unless I don't ovulate on my own).

C'MON MARCH - BE GOOD TO US!

8 years ago

Bens, keep me posted on how your cycle goes for this FET. After this coming stim cycle we will freeze anything normal and then do a FET after that. I'm curious how different it is throughout the process. I know yours will be somewhat different than mine since you mentioned a natural cycle. Mine will be medicated (Lupron and estrogen patches).

Side note: Dr told us yesterday that clinics everywhere may soon be changing to all FET and do away with fresh transfers altogether since more and more studies are showing better outcomes with FET.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Baby - I haven't heard anything about that yet. I know I've listened to a pod cast that talked about the differences between fresh and frozen and what could affect the statistics. Congrats on your snow baby!

Bens - Good luck with your natural FET! I hope I'll get to hear some good news from you.

Shan - It's great to hear your little man is still doing well. How are you feling these days. You must be getting excited for his arrival.

Kethryes - How are you feeling? How was going back to work?

TTC - I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN. I'm hoping IVF will work for both of us.

Basia - How are you feeling?

AFM - So I'm waiting to hear back from my clinic. I'm still hoping we can do the June cycle but I'm worried that I won't be able to because we won't have the orientation done until the beginning of June, unless they either fit us in in March, which I doubt, or they run their orientation later in the month that they had indicated. I kinda feel like I'm doing one step forward two steps back with IVF prep. Everytime it seems like something is starting to come together it turns out that there's another complication with it. We'll see what happens I guess. please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie, fingers crossed dear!

Thank you for asking. I have back pains which make me feel tired very easily. I am trying to have breaks with walks, but the last hours at work are very hard.

8 years ago

Kethryes - I'm sorry to hear that your feeling tired so easily, but at least you know that your little beans are growing well. I can understand that the last few hours at work would be the most difficult. I find my last few hours the hardest and thats without being pregnant.

I head back from the clinic, both good news and bad news. The good news is that they are willing to let us do the orientation sooner rather than make us wait. The bad news is that we have to pay the deposit (not really a big deal) which we'll lose if our tests come back overly abnormal(whatever that means, we've been using different parts of the same clinic for everything so far and we've been normal) and also that the date for the orientation is the same date DH is on a course for work. I feel like even when I'm winning I'm losing.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

Margie - This process is so frustrating. It does seem likes it's always 1-2 steps forward and back.

Ttclate- so sorry for your bfn. I understand wanting to wait till June due to traveling. My clinic is also 3 hours away and I have to drive over mountain passes. This IUI in January I was thinking I was crazy to do this now with the weather possibilities. Had a couple of dicy drives home.

babypath - good luck with your next stim cycle. Hope you get more good quality embryos.

bens - good luck with your transfer!

afm - I had my blood work last week and my numbers were back to 0 and I was able to schedule my MRI on friday. I found out yesterday that my results are totally normal so I was really happy and it confirmed my thinking that the radiologist who did my HSG didn't know what she was doing. Now I wait for my cycle to start again and will try IUI again.

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Jfmolo - I'm glad your HCG has returned to 0 and MRI came back normal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get a sticky BFP.

AFM - I've been e-mailing back and forth with the clinic. I'll be doing the orientation in May as I can't make any of the orientations between now and then. I'm hoping I'll be able to finish my blood work before I go away for work. Once they have all of our test results, I will be able to get my perscription for birth control so I can start my cycle. I'm both happy and worried that it will still get mixed and and my cycle will be delayed but for now I think I have it as sorted as I can.

8 years ago

Hi ladies- I had my hysteroscopy and uterine scan and went over a bunch more to do items beiges we can do IVF. Have to re do my bloods for hormone levels and also do the infectious disease testing again. My AFC yesterday was a measly 7 Antral follicles . After we get results from new AMH and FSH test we will decide if we're going to do DE or give it a shot with my own eggs. I don't have a lot of faith in them though sadly. It's so hard to make this decision

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

wow it's been super quiet on here. I hope everyone hasn't gone into hiding or something.

TTC - I just finished doing all of the blood work again. it'a a bit of a pain each time they do it but hey it's a step in the right direction I hope. I'm sorry that you might be forced to make such a hard decision. Whatever you end up deciding will be right for you and your family.

AFM - I finished my blood work. DH is scheduled to get all of his tests done on 22 March, and we're booked into the May orientation. I've worked it out that even if we have to do a cycle in August it will still work out for us. I leave fore my training next week, and I'm a bit nervous. I'm sure the next few months will be so busy that they just fly by.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo