Community post

Discussion

Anybody getting AF in the next couple days and has symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey ladies, looking for someone to share pregnancy symptoms with.

I'm suppose to get AF anywhere between Sunday and Tuesday and have some pregnancy symptoms.

-Sore breast and nipples for almost two weeks now
-Temperature between 97:5 and 97.8 the last couple days
-Pelvic pain

I've been testing once a day the past 5 days and so far I have several BFNs and a really really faint second line but today not faint second line so I'm thinking maybe it was an evap yesterday. I uploaded the picture so u can check it out if u want and tell me what u think.

Anybody else got any symptoms they wana share and obsess about? Lol :)

89 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 89 of 89 Replies

Well unfortunately AF has arrived tonight. I was pretty hopeful but theres always next month! Happy for you all and hope to hear more updates!! :) Good luck to everyone

8 years ago

Dang! Crossing fingers & toes for you for next month!

8 years ago

Aw I'm sorry :(

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone glad to see some baby news over here..congrats mummies.. I'm on 13dpo..tested from 9 11 and even 1 week earlier but just nothing..I'm officially feeling crazy with the cramps top bottom..my whole body is aching boobs hips back..terrible..I'm also having this weird wetness like my af is coming but it's not. It's jus clear discharge which I normally dun have if af is nearing..I'm so confused..tested and yet all bfn. I am waiting to be 2 days late at least to test again..

With my first I had very faint line after a week..so u guess I do take a while to show..

Good luck mummies..all the best..do update us

8 years ago

Hi everyone glad to see some baby news over here..congrats mummies.. I'm on 13dpo..tested from 9 11 and even 1 week earlier but just nothing..I'm officially feeling crazy with the cramps top bottom..my whole body is aching boobs hips back..terrible..I'm also having this weird wetness like my af is coming but it's not. It's jus clear discharge which I normally dun have if af is nearing..I'm so confused..tested and yet all bfn. I am waiting to be 2 days late at least to test again..

With my first I had very faint line after a week..so u guess I do take a while to show..

Good luck mummies..all the best..do update us

8 years ago

Good luck Rita! Keep us updated.

8 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for you all

I'm going to post this anyway in hopes someone will have an opinion or some much needed advice/support.
I'm losing hope that my body will ever get normal so my hubby and I can conceive.
Here's a back story.
Back in July we had an unexpected ectopic pregnancy that was terminated in August. I went back on the pill the day of the procedure after being told that it would help regulate my cycle again. In September I had no period but had the worst cramps of my life. Again no period in October and again terrible cramping. November came and I had one day of light bleeding and cramping again. December came and my doctor finally saw me. December was finally the month we decided we were going to try again to Conceive because we want a family. I was told at my appointment that the bcp prevented my uterine lining to re build which explained the horrific cramps. I was told that within a couple of cycles off the bcp I should be ready to conceive.
January AF was 8 days late then finally came. February she was on time but still light. All ovulation steips were negative. And that brings us to March. AF was on time and heavy. I got a very positive opk and the dr agreed I was in fact finally ovulating. Day 16 of this cycle I started spotting while ovulating!?!? Weird right? Well today is cycle day 22 and I'm STILL spotting/ bleeding. And according to my ap with the amount of blood it was a period so I'm also on cycle day 5??
So frustrated and confused.
Has anyone experienced anything like this?

8 years ago

MikesGirl15, I'm sorry to hear about all you've been going through.

I've never had an ectopic or bleeding during ovulation, but I've read countless stories about women who have had many cycle issues helped by certain supplements, notably Vitex/Chaste Berry. Have you heard of this herb?

It's inexpensive & supposedly raises progesterone, but mostly it normalizes women's hormones if they are out of balance & really helps regulate the cycle. I've been taking it for a while and noticed a difference in my periods within 2 months. Some women sooner, some later. Many women claim it helped them conceive. It may have helped me.
I take nature's way brand from amazon, 400mg with breakfast, which is one pill a day. I've read that some women take far more, but for me 400mg is enough. I've taken more & didn't like how I felt. I notice nothing but good things on the 400mg dose.

Some people claim that if you do get pregnant while on vitex, you should keep taking it for a while as to avoid a sudden drop in progesterone that could potentially lead to a miscarriage. After lots of research & paying attention to my own body's needs, I am heeding this advice, and am continuing to take it until at least after the first trimester, possibly my whole pregnancy.

I also take a supplement called DIM. I take 100mg a day (one pill). The brand is Amazing Nutrition from Amazon. It is a substance found in broccoli & other cruciferous vegetables that can prevent cancer & also manages the levels of good & bad estrogens in the body. It is worth some research! My finicky skin cleared up within about a month and a half of taking it, which is actually why I started DIM in the first place. I still take it now, but will wean off it slowly over the course of a few months.

It is recommended to take DIM with Calcium D Glucarate, also found in broccoli, etc. If you decide to take DIM, please take this one, too! Calcium D Glucarate works in tandem with DIM, helping your body expel the bad estrogen the DIM has sorted out. It is a great liver cleanser, cleaning out toxins and excess estrogens. I take Life Extension brand, 200mg, one pill a day.

A good B50 complex also helps with hormones, and of course a prenatal vitamin. I take a simple prenatal, & add extra supps as I see fit.

I can't guarantee these things will work for you, but so many women seem to benefit from a regimen of hormone-balancing supplements. They may not work immediately, but give it time. I am a firm believer that if what you're doing isn't working, do something else. In ttc & life.

I hope things get better for you soon, and I look forward to hearing about your BFP!

8 years ago

Hey ladies, am super excited to join this forum. Congrats to all the pregnant ladies. My husband and I have been trying for 3 years. Boy, it's hard when you really trying to get pregnant. I am on the 2ww. 9 DPO, I have a few symptoms like 3dpo headaches last for 2 days. Fatigue on 6DPO I can't even stay awake at work. Napping during daytime is unusual for me. From 6DPO until 8 DPO heartburn that's the worse. Other symptoms are increase thirst, dry mouth, bloating, and very gassy.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo