Community post

Discussion

Anybody getting AF in the next couple days and has symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey ladies, looking for someone to share pregnancy symptoms with.

I'm suppose to get AF anywhere between Sunday and Tuesday and have some pregnancy symptoms.

-Sore breast and nipples for almost two weeks now
-Temperature between 97:5 and 97.8 the last couple days
-Pelvic pain

I've been testing once a day the past 5 days and so far I have several BFNs and a really really faint second line but today not faint second line so I'm thinking maybe it was an evap yesterday. I uploaded the picture so u can check it out if u want and tell me what u think.

Anybody else got any symptoms they wana share and obsess about? Lol :)

89 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 89 Replies | Last Page

Well maybe tomorrow's test will give us another clue :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Hopefully!! My cm is deff changing to more watery/creamy or consistency. And I get random bouts of an upset tummy. But still no BFP. Fx it comes and my body isn't just playing tricks on me.

I may test tomorrow or try to wait it out until Monday or Tuesday. Just for if it is BFP I give my hormones enough time to build up.

8 years ago

Still BFN with a first response. AF is officially 4 days late and still no sign that she's coming. Hopefully I get an answer by Thursday. But if not going to make a DR appt

8 years ago

Can u upload a pic? So we can give u a better opinion..
Sorry hun, waiting sure is frustrating.

I pulled the test apart and threw it out. Waiting to test with my last test until mid week. I will try to remember to post a pic then. I'm getting super fristrated and DH is tired of me obsessing haha.

8 years ago

It's hard not to obsess :/ but I understand. Fingers crossed girl!

Still no AF. Sore boobs and woke up at least 5 times in the night to pee. Once is pretty typical for me. But last night I felt like I was up and down a lot. Refusing to test because I'm sick of seeing BFNs. Going to give it until tomorrow to call my dr and try to set up an appointment. And hopefully get some kind of information that I'm either PG or to find out where AF went if I'm not.

8 years ago

New update. Went to check CM. extremely creamy with a tiny bit of light pink spotting. Hoping this isn't AF. But it's super pink. No dark at all or bright reds. At least as of right now. Will keep you posted.
Although back in July I had an ectopic pregnancy and I spotted for a week and a half. But I was getting strong positives the day AF was due. Hoping this isn't the same. Ugh now I'm even more worried. Grrrrr

8 years ago

A lot of creamy is a good sign I would say. I'm sorry about the ectopic pregnancy :( when will u test again? U said mid week right? Praying for u :(

Its super frustrating.
The spotting is ONLY when i do a CM check with my finger. Panties are completely dry. And not much cm when i wipe.
Spotting is SUPER light pink. (usually dark before i get AF)
Still no cramps or anything either. Boobs are super uncomfortable in bra and feel heavy. And im a full B they normally dont bother me much haha.
really hoping AF isnt coming. and for 2 reasons.
1. im really want to be PG
2. this will really mess up my very normal cycle.

still not going to test until Wednesday or Thursday.
and depending on how frustrated i am i may not test until i get back from my vacation. We will see how mad i am haha. (My hormones are out of control and I'm grumpy haha)

FX af doesnt come

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo