Community post

Discussion

Anybody getting AF in the next couple days and has symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey ladies, looking for someone to share pregnancy symptoms with.

I'm suppose to get AF anywhere between Sunday and Tuesday and have some pregnancy symptoms.

-Sore breast and nipples for almost two weeks now
-Temperature between 97:5 and 97.8 the last couple days
-Pelvic pain

I've been testing once a day the past 5 days and so far I have several BFNs and a really really faint second line but today not faint second line so I'm thinking maybe it was an evap yesterday. I uploaded the picture so u can check it out if u want and tell me what u think.

Anybody else got any symptoms they wana share and obsess about? Lol :)

89 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

71 - 80 of 89 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!
So, I tested last night around 10pm & my faint little line is still faint but more noticeable than before. But I'm still having very light brown spotting on tissue, and that's keeping me from being too excited. Also, my temp dropped .2 but I don't know how much stock to put in that. Last month, the day before my period, I saw a huge bbt drop. So it's different this time around, but that could mean anything.
ns9700, you are more strong-willed than I! I told myself I wouldn't start testing until at least 11dpo, but then on 9dpo I had that major temp dip & ridiculous nausea, so I broke. And so it's been every day since...

I added a photo of this morning's test to the gallery, along with an opk above it, but I don't know how to post it here.

My nausea has let up, too. It was really bad for about a day & a half.

Good luck to you ladies & keep the updates coming!

8 years ago

mrsperidot- it's just pregnancy, some people have it worse than others, nothing u can do. They keep trying to force nausea medicine on me but I don't think it's safe so I would rather throw up a hundred times a day than take something that could harm my baby. I know baby will be worth it in the end :)
Also I don't see ur test in the gallery and I'm dying to see it, can u tell me what type of test it is and wat category u post it under so I know what to look for.

Welcome eskimozie- so going for baby number 2 huh? Fingers crossed for u! When will u test?

ns9700- u definitely are strong willed, I started testing at 6dpo and didn't stop until I got a strong second line :) I'm a poas addict for sure! Hoping this month is ur month.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey HopefullMommy1, we'll I really hope you feel better soon :)
My test is a wondfo dip strip, 12dpo, about 7 hours ago. I posted it under Unsure. Also, in the photo is an ovulation test as well, right above it. That might help you find it.
I took a clear blue plus & got a faint blue plus sign a few hours ago, so I'm hoping this is it!

8 years ago

I saw it! That definitely looks positive!! I had super faint positives for a week before getting a strong second line.

Oh my goodness mrsperidot!!! Thats a positive!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am still waiting it out. I had some bad cramping earlier today and some slight spotting so I think AF is coming tomorrow morning like expected. :( Oh well on to next month if thats the case. So happy for you guys!!

8 years ago

Update:

My brown spotting completely stopped yesterday afternoon, which was very odd. Usually, if I spot before a period, it's the day before (which yesterday would have been) up until AF arrives in full force.
So...
I took a ClearBlue Advanced Digital this morning and...
PREGNANT 1-2!!!!!
Fingers crossed for a sticky little bean!

I am just beyond thrilled right now. For some reason I had it stuck in my head that Hubby and I would be trying for months and months and months for our first baby. We were TTC for 2 official months only, and I feel so very blessed right now.

So, some stats:
This is 13dpo. I've been getting extremely faint lines since 10dpo, possibly once on 9dpo, but not enough to convince me.
I had cramps starting 9dpo, along with a .6 temp dip that morning.
I had brown spotting from 10dpo until the afternoon of 12dpo.
My temp rose for one day after the 9dpo dip, then went down for a couple days, then shot up .5 today.

My other symptoms were occasional nausea that started on 9dpo, random feelings of heat (like mild hot flashes), restless sleep (but that could have been from anxiety over POAS time), and an unusual sort of euphoria that came on in waves.

And it looks like I may have actually had this Implantation Bleeding I hear so much about. So now I can chime in & be helpful when other ladies ask about it! Yay!

Anyway, enough about me.

Best wishes and best of luck to you, ns9700, on your TTC journey! Any updates?

And HopefullMommy1, here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy, and I do hope your nausea subsides soon!

And good luck to any other ladies reading this!

8 years ago

Good morning.
Back in the two week wait. I FINALLY ovulated this month!!!!!! The last 2 months I did not, so this I month 3 of TTC. I had mod cycle bleeding during ovulation. But dr said it wasn't anything to worry about. Even though it freaked me out big time!
Today is cycle day 17. And I'm hoping that we get our two lines this month. The struggle toget pregnant is a frustrating one.

Hopeful mommy - sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well! I'm hoping you feel better soon!!

And good luck/congrats to the rest of you!! I look forward to hearing all of your updates and for us all to be each others support while we endure the wait.

8 years ago

Yay mrsperidot!! I am so happy for you!! Congratulations! MikesGirl15, welcome to the TWW! Good luck and fingers crossed for you! I am still waiting to see what happens. AF did not show up this morning or yet today so I am still waiting. I had some bad cramps and some brown spotting last night so I thought it was immenent but still yet to show her face. I guess we will see! I will let everyone know when she either shows or I get my BFP. :) Good luck to everyone else for sticky beans and BFP's!! :)

8 years ago

mrsperidot-

Mikesgirl- tww!! Counting down the days with u!

ns9700- waiting for updates and wishing u luck!

Thanks ladies! Feeling on cloud nine...
ns9700, I have my fingers crossed for you! Sounds promising!
MikesGirl15, keep updating us! Good luck!!!

Happy & healthy rest of your pregnancy, HopefulMommy!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo