Community post

Discussion

Anybody getting AF in the next couple days and has symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey ladies, looking for someone to share pregnancy symptoms with.

I'm suppose to get AF anywhere between Sunday and Tuesday and have some pregnancy symptoms.

-Sore breast and nipples for almost two weeks now
-Temperature between 97:5 and 97.8 the last couple days
-Pelvic pain

I've been testing once a day the past 5 days and so far I have several BFNs and a really really faint second line but today not faint second line so I'm thinking maybe it was an evap yesterday. I uploaded the picture so u can check it out if u want and tell me what u think.

Anybody else got any symptoms they wana share and obsess about? Lol :)

89 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

61 - 70 of 89 Replies | Last Page

I know this thread was started a while ago and Congrats HopefullMommy1 on your pregnancy!! I have used this site before but only to post and keep track of my symptoms of my last pregnancy. I have been having several pregnancy symptoms i.e. a lot of gas, very sore boobs and nipples and i know it sounds crazy but today they looked darker and my fiancé even agreed and said they looked bigger. I have been super hungry all the time and to the point im nauseous when I'm hungry. I have had abdominal cramping on and off for the last several days and very tired and cranky all the time. I am pretty in tune with my body but sometimes it just doesn't make sense. I reallly feel pregnant. I am 9-10DPO now and AF is due Friday or saturday. I took a First response early result test today this afternoon and it was negative. I am hoping its just too early to tell but I just want to see what you all think.

8 years ago

@ns9700, we are cycle buddies! I'm also 9dpo & AF is due Friday!
I'm having similar symptoms to you, most notably the nausea if I go too long without eating. That really only started today, but it's been pretty bad & I haven't been able to ignore it. I had a .6 temp dip today too, so if I just implanted it makes sense I'm suddenly feeling nauseous! Since 6dpo I've had mild cramping, & yesterday I developed a mild rash on my chest. Just little bumps... ugh. But if I'm preg it's worth it!
I also tested today on an Internet cheapie & got a BFN, but I kind of expected that considering the temp dip. They say if you get a dip to wait a couple days before testing to let the HCG build up, but who can do that?
Good luck to you & I have high hopes for both of us!!

8 years ago

Good luck mrsperidot!! I had another BFN this morning with FMU. Hoping its still just too early to get a + I am still having all the same symptoms with one additional I got really light headed earlier this morning at work and I am so nauseous and hungry still. That is definitely unusual for me. I don't temp either, maybe that is something I will start trying if I'm out this month. Guess I am going to wait it out until Friday or Saturday and see if AF comes. Hope we get our BFP's!!! Keep me updated and I'll do the same! :)

8 years ago

Hey there ladies! Symptoms sounds promising! I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for both of u! Good luck and definitely keep us updated!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey, ladies! ns9700, I was so hoping to see you posting about your bfp today. I get so much enjoyment out of hearing about another woman's success :) :) And congrats to you, HopefullMommy1! How's pregnancy treating you?
I also took an hpt today & swore I saw the faintest of faint squinters. I dipped a second test in the same fmu & the squinter was just a touch more prominent, but of course I could just be seeing things.
Funny symptom today: I was watching a show & a guy was in a rowboat, & the gentle waves on the water made me feel seasick! What!
On another note, I saw a touch of brown spotting on a tissue around 6pm, but I never spot more than a day before AF if I do at all. Wondering if AF is coming early or if it's the infamous implantation bleeding.
ns9700, or any other ladies reading, have any of you experienced implantation bleeding?
Good luck & looking forward to updates!

8 years ago

I have never experienced implantation bleeding but always had cramps around the time I should have implanted. Some do report that symptom tho. Hopefully those squinters just continue to get darker!!! Still hopeful and fingers crossed for you mrsperidot!!!

8 years ago

Thank you mrsperidot and ns9700, not gona lie, pregnancy is hard. I have had nausea and vomiting literally 24/7 since week 6 and I'm now 12 weeks and 2 days. I lost 12 pounds and I've been making several trips to the urgent care by my house the past week to get IV's because I'm so dehydrated. I got a little less than two weeks until first trimester is over so I'm really hoping the morning sickness will be over soon. Have been stuck in my house for almost 7 weeks now because I'm so sick and weak all the time that I'm confined to bed rest all day. I can't even take my prenatals because they make me throw up even more. It's crazy.
Because of my last miscarriage im extra worried about this pregnancy but I know Gods got everything under control and both hubby and I are over the moon about our rainbow baby. We will be finding out the gender in less than 3 weeks so that gives me something to look forward too and keeps my spirits up.
Sorry I probably gave u more than u asked for lol.

I also love hearing of other ladies getting their BFP's that's why I stay on this website so if they have questions I can help any way I can because I sure had a lot of questions when I was in the 2ww :)

Can u post a pic so we can give u an opinion on that faint line?

I never experienced implantation bledding or spotting but I have heard of a lot of ladies that do so let's hope ur one of them!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies for your experiences with IB. Mine seems to be gone this morning, but then again I have been lying down for about 7 hours...
HopefullMommy1, wow. So sorry to hear about all you're going through! You poor thing. I hope you start to feel better soon. Do they know why you are becoming so sick? Just morning sickness? IS THERE NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR YOU? I just cringe at the thought of vomiting, so I can't imagine feeling the way you must feel. Really hope you're on the up & up sooner than later.

ns9700, any news? Have you retested yet? What about your symptoms?
I took 2 tests this morning with the same fmu. Wondfo looks darker than yesterday, but still faint & I can't tell if there's color to the line. It's quite a bit darker in person than in pictures. I tried to post it but I'm new to this site & am having a hard time. I'll try again later.

The second test was a FRER, and looks totally negative. AF due Friday & even with this faint wondfo 2 days in a row I'm losing hope :(

Fingers crossed for you ns9700! Hoping for good news!
And fingers crossed for you, too, HopefullMommy1. Nausea be gone!

8 years ago

Hi All,

I am 12 DPO today and lacking normal PMS symptoms, but am having some strange prego symptoms. It doesn't help that my BBT was seriously weird this month, but thanks to OV test I know when I ovulated.

For the last few days I've been having a strange sort of morning sickness. My abdominal muscles and small intestines start cramping and I get nauseous. This lasts for an hour or two and then abruptly stops.

I had constipation last week, and could have killed someone with my nipples, but these symptoms have faded.

When I was pregnant last time I finally tested because I didn't have any PMS symptoms. I have my fingers crossed for this time.

8 years ago

Hi mrsperidot, no I haven't tested today. I am waiting it out until AF shows or is late and I will retest then. I am still having some symptoms but some have faded a bit. My boobs still hurt but differently now and I am not as nauseous as I have been but the rest has been the same. Hoping those lines keep getting darker for you!!! Let us know! Keeping fingers and toes crossed!! :) Hi eskimozie, sounds like it might be promising if this happened before for you too!! Have you tested? Good luck and keep us updated!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo