Community post

Discussion

Anybody getting AF in the next couple days and has symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey ladies, looking for someone to share pregnancy symptoms with.

I'm suppose to get AF anywhere between Sunday and Tuesday and have some pregnancy symptoms.

-Sore breast and nipples for almost two weeks now
-Temperature between 97:5 and 97.8 the last couple days
-Pelvic pain

I've been testing once a day the past 5 days and so far I have several BFNs and a really really faint second line but today not faint second line so I'm thinking maybe it was an evap yesterday. I uploaded the picture so u can check it out if u want and tell me what u think.

Anybody else got any symptoms they wana share and obsess about? Lol :)

89 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 89 Replies | Last Page

Good idea!

8 years ago • Post starter

GOOD LUCK!!

8 years ago

So it's noon here. No sign of AF. Not a speck. Can't really check cm. DH and I DTD this Am so it's hard to tell what I'm looking at haha. But still has creaminess to it. Just diluted with leftovers. But my main checking was for any blood which there isn't any of. Not a speck. So I'm hoping I can still get BFP. But I'm really frustrated. Sick to my stomach. But not sure if ots nerves or a symptom.
Starting to feel hopeless. Even my ovia app deleted my cycle predictions per missing AF.

8 years ago

Mikesgirl-sorry to hear of this seriously frustrating time you're having.
Have you tried other apps? I really like the Glow app....it seems to be pretty accurate and you can email the data to yourself to show your dr if it ever comes down to that.
Don't give up hope though. Bodies are so weird, you just never know!

8 years ago

I have glow also but i just got it so my full cycle isn't on there.
I just don't know it's like I'm starting to feel like even if AF starts then I have an answer. I hate the being late but not getting answers.
But in a week DH and I are leaving for a week in Maui. So hopefully I will have an answer before we leave.

8 years ago

Ah! It's wonderful to see women like me!! My last period was dec 24
I should have gotten my period Sunday-Tuesday and still not here! ????
Creamy discharge (a lot of it last week and the week before) keep thinking AF showed, but not yet. Neg preg tests
Headaches that come and go, picking up more smells, my boobs (nipples especially) have been very sore and larger. Slight back aches and bad acid reflux. Started getting tired earlier in the day. Also kind of dizzy or loopy!
My husband and praying this is it! I pretty much am in the same boat as everyone else! I hope everyone gets BFP! I love TTC
Good luck to all

8 years ago

Norence- all signs sound good! Maybe upload some pics for us to see.

Hang in there girls!! Keep us posted!

Good morning.
Woke up this morning convinced AF started. Was super wet feeling down there. Went to restroom and have a lot of very creamy cm. boobs are more sore today. And my tummy is growling (never hungry in the morning). Waiting to test again until tomorrow. But hopeful this is a good sign.
What do you think??

8 years ago

Mikesgirl- these sound like great symptoms! Unless u usually get this before AF?..

I don't believe I do. Normally of it feels like she's here she's here. And I have no AF symptoms at all. I'm just super tired.
FX

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo