Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 267 Replies | Last Page

YAY TXadams!! I am so happy for you! you have been through hell and it's about time! enjoy this time :)
Texasgirl, I have been there a lot too.. feeling sorry for myself.. It's okay to get down so long as you can come back.. sometimes a good cry and the down makes you see the good... I hope Friday comes and surprises you with how great they look!
SumerianMaiden I would be so happy with twins too, but I have to admit that the idea of it might be better than actually having them lol. Good luck on IUI on Saturday! I only had 2 but I never triggered or had US to see follies.
As for me I raced to Portland last night to do my initial blood work, and do the US and SIS to decide if we could indeed go along with IVF in September.. and the doctor said everything looked fantastic! no polyps, fibroids.. said my ovaries looked very young, and being that I was right on my O date, he was able to see tons of eggs around the ovary that weren't going to mature, but he said that was a great thing. The sis was actually less painful for me than the IUI's so I was pleased it was good. So... start bcp on this next period until the end of August, and then we start with the injections! Hoping to do transfer around 12-15 of September. I am trying to research a healthy diet and exercise plan, but being that this is my first time I think i'm going to just relax and take the next couple months to enjoy the fam and not stress on ttc! Anyone have any advise for me? would love to hear it!

9 years ago

Texas I had just one follicle this time and I cancelled my IUI. You could always just try naturally as it takes just one egg.

I've never had four follicles, I don't think. My RE just wants two as he doesn't want me to have twins accidentally (but like you I'd be happy and give it a go)

Don't panic yet because sometimes a change of drugs or a break means the next cycle is a better one

9 years ago

My OPKs are still negative. Not really sure why when the left follie was 23...SMH...guess it doesn't matter as I am triggering tonight anyways.

So my doc was giving me the stress lecture again yesterday about now my stress is too high and it will affect my fertility. Nothing new, right? He also suggested I drink a glass of red wine at night as red wine helps reduce stress and is nearly as effective as aspirin on the blood....Have you guys ever heard this about red wine?

Of course, he said not to have excess amounts. He said about 4-5 ounces would do the trick.....??????

9 years ago

Opal natural would not work for me, I am single so using donor sperm. I feel better today. I just have to pray for success. I go back tomorrow, and hopefully I will feel better about this time. Have not heard about the wine but hey if it works......

9 years ago

I have been lying in bed and crying for two days. Pathedic I know but I am just so devastated. I'm 12dpiui13dpt. I'm supposed to test for real in the morning but I tested out the trigger and haven't seen a second line in days. I'm going to test in the morning like I'm supposed to but I know it'll be negative. Our first iui did not work! :( We go on vacation the week after next and I plan on having lots of fun!! Maybe we'll try again when we get back. I'm just starting to think we're fighting a losing battle and it's not meant to happen :( sorry to be such a downer but I feel absolutely hopeless.

9 years ago

Jesseph honey. Breathe. It's ok. Trust me when I say we all been there. I am about to have my 3rd iui plus had one ici. My 're told me the average time for p
Bfp is 4 with iui but can take up to 8!. Don't be so hard on yourself. It will happen just look at txkadams !

9 years ago

Texas...so 4 iui's are the average # of attemos before a BFP? I asked my doc this question and didn't really get an answer besides...well let's try for 3-6 months and go from there. He seems to think I am going to get lucky and have one the first go round. Lol yeah not so much!!
I was going to quit after 3 damn it! Lol

9 years ago

Yep my 're said average is 4, but has seen some go to 8. After 8 it's time to move on to ivf.

9 years ago

Yes, mine said that I should get pregnant within 3-4 IUIs. I did 4 and all were unsuccessful so I moved on to IVF. He said he hasn't seen much success after 4 tries but as we see with TX, you never know!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

9 years ago

You ladies are so sweet!! Thank you and I'm sorry we all have to go through this. :(

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo