Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Texas: has he done any kind of labs for you??

9 years ago

Texas, I don't think your doctor is very good if he is missing the first follicle rupturing. My Dr blood tests me every two days and sees the estrogen and LH surge and then do the IUI. Still next time he could get it right, maybe you should do one more cycle with him.

I'm driving myself crazy, I'm 10dpo and have Montgomery tubercules with white spots even (who knows again, might be because of the hormonal upsets I have been having, can't get my hopes up, sigh)

9 years ago

6 dpt and 4dpiui today. BFP on HPT with SMU still. Blah. Wish that damn trigger was out already. By Saturday or Sunday I think it should be gone or at least very close. Last time I tested it out it was gone by 9 dpt the first month and 8 dpt the second month.

This has to be one of the longest TWW's in history!!!!!!

Forgot the dang progesterone yesterday altogether. So I started it this morning. I am supposed to start it on 3 dpo, so I don't think 1 day will make much of a difference.

9 years ago

he has only done the fsh level and lh? they both came back good and not early menopause. Thank God.

9 years ago

Texas, my RE didn't do blood work every month either. I wish he had though, it would ahve just made me feel more proactive. He felt like it wasn't necessary, if the original blood work showed there wasn't a problem and I ovulated most months, then he felt like the extra numbers didn't add anything to my treatment plan. But he also gave me a trigger every month to insure I ovulated. If you've already spent the money to have the sperm delivered to his office I'd go ahead and do another round with him and trigger at 18-20mm (that's pretty typical). As long as the Clomid is giving you 3-4 good size follicles and isn't thinning your lining then waiting for a switch to another med maybe isn't necessary. The other meds are mostly for women that don't respond as well to Clomid. You should ask him about giving the trigger to yourself at home. Most of us do that for timing reasons. Most REs (not all) like to do IUI at 36 hours past trigger, so you take the shot at 9 or 10pm and then go in for the IUI two morning after that at 9 or 10am. Some REs do IUI 24hours after the shot and have fine success rates. Make sure they plan on IUI at least before 41 hours after the trigger (most women will ovulate before 41 hours and it's best to have the sperm waiting on the egg vs the other way around). Why do you have to wait so long to get another med covered? I haven't heard of having to request coverage from an insurance company before. For me it's either covered or it isn't. (Last year my fertility meds were covered 50%, this year 0%.)

Maybe post a question on the CTP site at large to see if anyone recommends an RE in your metropolitan area in the meantime? I wish they had a Yelp kind of service for doctors.

AFM, I'm just waiting for the first US. It's in two weeks, I'll let you gals know how it goes. No, big symptoms yet. Trying to eat super healthy though. I have officially crossed over into the obese category on my scale (I'm a size 10, which I wouldn't think is obese). Blah. I've gained 20 pounds since my last pregnancy, and most of that since I started taking fertility meds. But I also haven't had time to workout with a toddler to play with. Probably both are contributors. My family has a reunion at a relatives this weekend, it has a pool and I have to get in a swimsuit to help the toddler play in the pool. I'm not looking forward to the swimsuit part of that equation.

9 years ago

thank you ladies for all your support. I honestly dont know what i would do if i had to do this truely alone. Being single and doing this by myself is hard at times. I will stay with my dr untill i use this last sperm then i might go to San Antonio. its a 2 hr drive but worth it. I called my Dr today because starting last night at 5 i start having INTENSE cramps then bleeding after them. It would stop then start again, only bleeding when i had the cramps. i am about 12 days until my period. They called me back today and said to take tylenol and if i bleed to bad go to er. Sigh this month sucks

What other drug is there besides clomid that is not inject-able? Maybe i can try that instead of Clomid while i am waiting for insurance coverage. My lining on it has always been in the 12.

9 years ago

Texas, I have never used clomid. I use letrozole. It is also a pill. Dosing can be adjusted. Currently i take it starting cd3 and continue until around cd12. Kinda depends on follie size at my mud cycle US...If you have to buy letrozole OOP, its pretty cheap. I pay $16.99 for 20 pills (one cycle)

I also drive 2 hours to the doc. Sometimes its truly worth it!

Do they have an idea why in the heck you are bleeding???

9 years ago

No he.said just take tylenol, and if I bleed too much go to er. I asked to come see him, but he said there's nothing he can do. So just try to relax.

9 years ago

Oh Texas, are you okay? You should definitely figure out what is causing the cramps and bleeding. That sounds scarey. Update us often just so we know your okay. Otherwise I'll have to call an ambulance to somewhere with 2 hours of San Antonio! Okay, sometimes the anonymity of the internet sucks. Really though, take care and let us know how you're doing. Get well soon.

9 years ago

This is my 3rd month in a row taking progesterone suppositories....But this is the first month I have had any side effects other than the usual "leaking".

Today I woke up with big and heavy BB's. And my left nip hurts so bad I cant stand it hardly. Feels like someone had it in a vice grip all night. I mean OMG it REALLY hurts!!

The right ovary is still a bit achey and pinchey feeling now and then, but not as bad. The left one seems to be fine now.

Today I am 7 dpt and 5 dpiui. I wish this TWW would go faster. I think this has to be the longest feeling TWW of them all in my whole TTC journey!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo