Community post

Discussion

4dpo - anyone wanna join me in two ?

View Full Post

Well here I am in the thick of tww again after miscarrying in august. 4dpo today and feeling bloated, stuffy nose and a few twinges here and there. Took a test yesterday morning lol, I knew it would be a bfn but just wanted to entertain the thought of seeing a bfp come up like I did 3 months ago. I so badly want to be pregnant again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of waiting !! Anyone else in same/similar boat? Wanna be tww buddies with me?

53 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 53 of 53 Replies

One of my close friends and his wife just had a baby. After a year of trying, it happened while they both just recovered from the flu! They were like "umm...no way!!!"

Not yet, but it should be soon, today is cd 13. So cheers to trying!! :)

12 years ago

How r u going alabama mama - I hope you got lots of bding in !
I'm 7dpo today - tested - negative. I couldn't wait after seeing a couple of psychics at an expo on the weekend who both thought I was pregnant or very close to being pregnant !
Only time will tell ...

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes, a lot of BDing, but it's been quite fun.

I have no idea when I O'd this month...I typically feel it, but I couldn't pinpoint it this time, so I know I'm on CD20 today and we had a good schedule so whenever I O'd I should have caught it...in theory.

Bbs/nips are sore, but after what I was "for sure" of last month, I'm just chalking it up to PMS. Hoping by not getting my hopes up something will happen. That's my new stratee-gery!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo