Community post

Discussion

4dpo - anyone wanna join me in two ?

View Full Post

Well here I am in the thick of tww again after miscarrying in august. 4dpo today and feeling bloated, stuffy nose and a few twinges here and there. Took a test yesterday morning lol, I knew it would be a bfn but just wanted to entertain the thought of seeing a bfp come up like I did 3 months ago. I so badly want to be pregnant again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of waiting !! Anyone else in same/similar boat? Wanna be tww buddies with me?

53 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 53 Replies | Last Page

Hey Tammy!

I am 5 DPO today. Yesterday I had mild cramps all day. I Ignored because I don't want to be over observing. Today at 4 AM, I feel stronger cramps (mostly in lower right abdomen). I could not sleep after that. I felt as if I was in fever, and was very tired. Sudden Hungar (I had to eat 1 cake piece), Sudden little nausea.. after some time I ate banana also.. and at 5 AM cramps were like AF will show now. I was trying to Ignore, but couldn't.
Right now I am feeling like something warm, irritating and cramps (in belly 5-6 inch below naval). My right leg, and back is hurting.
Wait is tough! what is tww??

12 years ago

Hey Jenny, tww stands for two week wait... The terrible two week wait, I have zero patience, it's so hard!
Sounding promising for you with this symptoms though - perhaps you are feeling implantation cramps!
Pls keep us posted.
Alabama mama! Any update?
I'm very moody today and ive bad acne - signs that af is on her way for me. I bet she will come fri or sat - flying to Thailand for a week on Friday- af is not welcome!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Good Luck to everyone TTC..Im new here too! Mom of 10 beautiful babies , 5 girls 5 boys & Hubby & I dnt try but dnt prevent w/out thinking hit right @ time of ovulation this month..They call me fertile murtle!! lol I'am current 4 dpo w/ pms cramping, hot flashes and slight breast itchiness!! I guess we will see..I NEVER have liked the 2WW..Baby dust to ALL!!

12 years ago

Well, I'm 17dpo, and no . That would make me two days late (my last two cycles were 28d). Took a HPT Tuesday on 15dpo and nothing.

I think I should be starting soon, a lot of my symptoms have gone away, other than I'm eating like a hog now...a week ago I had aversion to eating but now I'm hungry! But that could just be PMS.

If nothing by the weekend, I'll take another HPT and if that reveals nothing and nothing goes by Tuesday next week I guess we'll figure something out. WHO KNOWS?!?!?!

12 years ago

Update, nothing either way. Took a HPT Friday and got a negative. Tomorrow I'll be a week late.

Going to try another HPT this week and if still nothing, on either front, going for a blood test.

I feel okay. I get a little tired, and I have pain in my bbs, but that could be normal PMS for me. I'm confused, so we'll see what happens. I just want SOMETHING to happen!!

12 years ago

AF showed up today. Back to the drawing board!!

12 years ago

Back to the drawing board indeed. CD 8 for me today, got af whilst on holiday in Thailand - typical. Dh and I are going to bd as much as we can - hope ovulation is on time this month. Keep me posted !

I'm on CD 8 today, so I'm three days behind you.

Yes, we're going to be BD as much as possible...in fact, DH asked what was the schedule and I said "at least every other day, are you up to it?" He just grinned and said he's up to the challenge. LOL Such a sacrafice!! :)

12 years ago

Lol that's so cute :) cd 15 today for me - I think I will be ov Monday or Tuesday. On Friday I came down with a nasty flu, so I've been on ceclor since then and back to the docs tomorrow, so once again not bding as much as we hoped but we did today ! I'm just hoping that the antibiotics won't harm the egg/sperm/conception process. I told the gp we were ttc and he said it should be fine, I just really don't want to have another miscarriage. I think plenty of women must get pregnant while taking antibiotics and their babies turn out fine. Are you ov yet Alabama mama?

One of my close friends and his wife just had a baby. After a year of trying, it happened while they both just recovered from the flu! They were like "umm...no way!!!"

Not yet, but it should be soon, today is cd 13. So cheers to trying!! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo