Community post

Question

Doubling time of 103 hours =( anyone with a positive story ?

I know I'm clinging onto hope. In the last 12 months I've had a MC at 7 weeks and 2 chemicals (about 4.5 weeks) and now I'm facing another MC.
I showed up positive on a FRER at 12 DPO and the lines have been progressively darker each day. Beta from 1/11 was 160 (16 DPO) and today (20DPO) 5/11 was 295. That's a doubling time of 103 hours and everything I'm reading means this is likely not going to have a good outcome. Thoughts ladies ? Does anyone have a positive story with slow doubling time like this ? Thank you in advance =(

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Don't give up hope. Hcg doesn't do the same in everyone.

5 years ago

Thanks honey xx

5 years ago • Post starter

This happened with my son. They said he was a slow starter with his HCG levels. But after a couple weeks he was right on with his doubling. He is 14yrs old now!!! I really hope that is the case with your little bean as well!!! Good luck and keep us posted!!

User image

5 years ago

Ooh that’s wonderful, thank you !
I hope this is the case too.. I actually had the tender boobs return today, which had pretty much disappeared the last day or so. I did a FRER this afternoon after only 1.5 hour hold and it was the darkest the line has been so far. If I continue to feel like this over the coming days I will call my doctor again to do more betas.. I’m a little stressed though, I have my uni exams Wed, Thurs and Fri of next week ... it’s all happening

5 years ago • Post starter

I had a test today that looked just like your most recent one! What were your betas at after the last test you posted?

5 years ago

Everyone is diff. As long as it’s goin up u should be fine. Good luck.

Paige

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo