Community post

Discussion

4dpo - anyone wanna join me in two ?

Well here I am in the thick of tww again after miscarrying in august. 4dpo today and feeling bloated, stuffy nose and a few twinges here and there. Took a test yesterday morning lol, I knew it would be a bfn but just wanted to entertain the thought of seeing a bfp come up like I did 3 months ago. I so badly want to be pregnant again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of waiting !! Anyone else in same/similar boat? Wanna be tww buddies with me?

53 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 53 Replies | Last Page

Im on 4 dpo as well. Feeling bloated, tingling nipples (sorry tmi), so tired and runny nose i hate this waiting game as well. Wasnt trying to fall pregnant but I am hoping I am.

12 years ago

Hi there~ I'm 6dpo, very tired, hungry and crampy. I miscarried in January at 8 weeks, and been trying ever since.. we BD our brains out this month, so here's to hoping!!! Good luck!

12 years ago

I am 8DPO and got my BFN at the dr's office this morning. I hate this waiting game too. Having a lot of symptoms, but maybe I am imagining it??

12 years ago

I'm 6DPO hate this wait too!!

Been ttc since Dec2010 had a chem in March. Currently on CD67!!!! Started using opk's about a month ago and got my +opk last Thurs! Yey!!
My cycle's are very irregular ranging from 3 weeks to 3/4 months!!
I also did a test at 3dpo haha, BFN but i expected that addicted to poas!!
Woke feeling nautious this morning, but i have had that before and af showed so not reading too much into it (well trying not to anyway!!)

Anyway Babydust to you all and lets hope we get our BFP's soon!!!

Nat xx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

Hello evreyone I'm new here only just found this gr8 site I'm 6dpo ATM it's seems so long lol I am not having much things going on pimples on back and chest and also cm clear yellow strechy like when u o

12 years ago

HI Ladies, first of all baby dust your way!
I am 7 dpo today and count the hours until tomorrow and then after tomorrow, and so on until my testing day comes. I have decided to test on my 15dpo, but i'm pretty sure i can't wait that long, lol. I have sore breasts and i am constantly hungry.
This 2WW is so difficult!

12 years ago

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies! I know, it's such an excruciating wait - with our modern, fast paced world, it's amazing there isn't any tests that can give us immediate answers!
I just had some ewcm, actually quite a bit, which is pretty weird. I usually only get ewcm 3-5 days before ovulating. Perhaps it's an implantation sign?? I hope so! Had some pretty strange flutters and sensations earlier today as well. Also came home from work and fell straight asleep for 3 hours.
Anyone had ewcm after ov?

12 years ago • Post starter

Kristy - I'm new too, joined earlier in the week. I'm loving it making this tww seem a little easier!!

Karinka - When you normally test? I'm not sure when to test as i've never known when i've ov'd so mader it harder to know the right time :( Think im going to test 10DPO see what happens!!

Tammy - I have had to ewcm before about a week before AF has arrived, but i have read quite a bit that say's it happens in early pregnancy around the time of implantation, but i guess every women is different.

AFM - I've had some creamy cm today, dont normally get that so not sure what to think ?!?!?!

Baby Dust to all xx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

Is anyone else charting their BBT? I just feel like this cycle is different... I don't want to get my hopes up though... DH and I BD at some pretty great times this month! My bbs aren't as tender as they usually are now every other cycle... I feel like it went away! And usually that goes away 2 days before AF, so... who knows... one day at a time, and I'll keep an eye on my temp! =) Good luck ladies!

12 years ago

Hi ladies, I am 4dpo today and I am so anxious right now!
I want this sooo bad that the time is literally passing minute for minute.
I have some weird feelings down there last two days, I'm tingly and it's almost like a tickling kind of soft cramp...weird huh? I have never felt my ovaries and stuff work like this before. I'm wondering what that feeling could mean, anyone have an idea. Oh and I had spotting when I wiped today it was like a dark pinkish color but slimy....????

~Raina~ User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo