Community post

Discussion

4dpo - anyone wanna join me in two ?

View Full Post

Well here I am in the thick of tww again after miscarrying in august. 4dpo today and feeling bloated, stuffy nose and a few twinges here and there. Took a test yesterday morning lol, I knew it would be a bfn but just wanted to entertain the thought of seeing a bfp come up like I did 3 months ago. I so badly want to be pregnant again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of waiting !! Anyone else in same/similar boat? Wanna be tww buddies with me?

53 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 53 Replies | Last Page

Ladiess, today i got my BFP!! I almost can't believe it!

Fingers crossed for all of you! And lots of baby dust & sticky vibes to you!

I will pray for ALL OF YOU to get your BFP soon!!

12 years ago

Congrats Karnika!!!! That's awesome!!!

Well, this morning I took my test...and I see a shadow line!!!! My coworkers are convinced it's a faint positive, going to take another one after my cup of coffee. But it make sense, I went to bed at 8:30 last night!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this!

12 years ago

Update, I've taken 3 more tests today and all negative. Was it an evap line? Too early?? Urgh! Tomorrow I'll take another with fmp and go from there.

12 years ago

Hey Alabama mama, what dpo are you? Have you done another test yet? It might still be too early, maybe try a different brand of test too?
I am pretty sure I had an evap line with Frer earlier in the week. It really looked like a faint positive, obviously wasn't. Can't wait to hear how you go, I'm sending baby dust your way

12 years ago • Post starter

Retested this morning and a negative...im 12dpo today...symptoms are still going string though. And I can add a small nosebleed to the list. Guess ill wait and see if aunt flo shows up Tuesday. Im so confused!!!!

12 years ago

Hey,
I am glad few are discussing early days of past ovulation.
I am Jenny, and I am 3 DPO today. I used OPK first time and this is my first time I am trying for baby. I am new at this. No symptoms till now. I have already got few bfn lol. It's really hard to wait until 2-Nov.
Good luck and Baby dusts to you all.

12 years ago

Many Congratulations Karinka. You have Happy 9 months and good luck..

12 years ago

Hey Jenny, welcome ! Yes, it is soo hard to wait - I test way too often. It's hard not to get too disappointed when you see the bfn's. I hope your bfp comes really soon :)

Alabama mama, I really hope af does not come visit you! Roll on Tuesday. I think a lot of women don't get their bfp til 14 dpo, even with early tests, so don't loose hope!

As for me, bfn this morning. Af was due yesterday IF I was initially right with my ovulation dates. I'm now certain I was wrong and am only 7dpo today. Expecting af the day after we arrive in Thailand - how unwelcome she will be in more ways than one!

Hope to hear good news soon x

12 years ago • Post starter

The witch really is evil if she shows up for vacation!!! Maybe you'll get another type of island surprise!!

Another bin this morning....im out of tests so im going to wait later this week. If nothing by Thursday I'll try then...DG said if nothing appears either way next Monday we're doing a blood test. So now we wait!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo