Community post

Discussion

Vitamins, tea and grapefruit juice. Has anyone tried these?

Hello! I recently picked up some vitamins and other things I heard that helps boost fertility (b-12, evening primrose oil, fish oil-omega 3, baby asprin, decaf green tea and grape fruit juice, along with my daily prenatal). Has anyone ever took any of these? What did y'all think of them? Did it help any? And did anyone get their BFP while taking take of these? I'm hoping that this will be the month for us, and I'm trying to do everything I can to boost our chances. Thank you everyone for your input. Wishing everyone baby dust!!!

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I only take folic acid, but my husband started taking supplements almost 3 months ago - and today I got a BFP!!!!! We had sperm motility and number issues so it is amazing!!! We have been trying to 2 years 4 months now and had a miscarriage this time last year. So I am now a BIG fan of men taking fertility supplements!!!!

10 years ago

@shelob: Awe yay!!!!! Congratulations on your BFP!!!! How exciting, I'm so happy for you! I was telling my husband that maybe we should both be taking the fish oil with omega three, couldn't hurt. Wishing you an amazing and healthy pregnancy!!

10 years ago • Post starter

10 years ago

We have tried Evening Primrose to help increase EWCM. Vitamin A, Folic Acid and Prenatals and Fertile CM and haven't had any luck yet but we are also TTC after a TR.

This cycle hubs is taking Fertilaid for men and Count Boost.
I am also taking Fertilaid for women, Fertile CM, Evening Primrose, Fertile CM, prenatals and Folic Acid and will be trying Preseed again in hopes to build up some decent EWCM

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo