Community post

Discussion

ugh! anyone else a POAS-aholic?!

View Full Post

Dear lord, I'm having the longest TWW in the history of twwaits! Haha. I tested yesterday (8dpo) and this morning... Both BFN. Which I KNOW is too early to be stressing myself out. Lol. Hubby was completely against the idea of another one (we have 4 boys) and now all of a sudden wants not only another but is hoping for multiples!! Crazy man!! Sorry ranted...please tell me I'm not the only psycho pee-er in here?!?

87 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 87 Replies | Last Page

Yeah I'm pretty sure you are right. I've come to terms with it now

8 years ago

Aww :/ How long have you been trying?

8 years ago

2 years now.

8 years ago

Happy- Have you and your DH seen a fertility doc yet? Eventhough I havnt been trying long, I was thinking about setting up an appt with a Gyno after my period ends. I havnt been since I was pregnant with daughter...shes eight. :/ Ugh, its just SO uncomfortable going!! I dread it. BUT atleast I can talk to the doc about conceiving and make sure Ive got no blocked tubes or anything. (Not sure what they would check honestly)

For now Im taking prenatal vits and using OPKs. Ive heard some women O without releasing an egg?? How would you or your doc know if you did??

8 years ago

My doc is pretty useless. He's not bothered cos of the fact I have had 4 kids. Not thinking that my OH doesn't have any of his own :(. I feel useless cos I can't seem to give him a child.

8 years ago

Just want to add this, yesterday I had no bleeding no smears nothing till after 3 then had a very small gush of blood. Same has happened today. Only a few hours later than yesterday. Nothing since. Is this all part of a very strange period. Plus I was getting an ache low down in my uterus. My body is really confusing me. I talk to my OH and he just looks at me lol.

8 years ago

After trying for as long as you have, I would think your doc would be a bit more proactive...Maybe its time to switch!

Each time I got pregnant (except for the one I didnt know about until I ms), my period was wonky the month before I got a BFP. I dunno why...but it would light.

8 years ago

I have no chance next cycle as OH is away throughout my fertile period :(.

8 years ago

Hollie- any word on positive tests for you?? No sign yet for me...picked up two more cheapies tonight..*TMI* been having super wet cm all day making me think I started at work all day! Don't know if that's a good sign or not. Lol. Good luck ladies!

8 years ago • Post starter

All BFNs for me. Got my Waldofs (?) in the mail today. I took one this afternoon. I also took one of the OPKs to figure out where to look for a line. That came out pretty dark so I'm assuming I'll be starting AF in a few days? I'm going to do ONE more test in morning just to get that out of the way lol. I can't say if I feel pregnant or not because each time I was pregnant I thought I was going to start AF. I've been super tired the past two days but I'm also waking up earlier to take DD to school.

As far as CM...when I tested positive for O, I remember I was dry during sex :(. Now it's creamy but not enough to dirty my underwear. I think that's a bad sign lol. Not sure. I've read that apt of creamy is good but it seems it could also mean AF soon?!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo