Community post

Discussion

ugh! anyone else a POAS-aholic?!

View Full Post

Dear lord, I'm having the longest TWW in the history of twwaits! Haha. I tested yesterday (8dpo) and this morning... Both BFN. Which I KNOW is too early to be stressing myself out. Lol. Hubby was completely against the idea of another one (we have 4 boys) and now all of a sudden wants not only another but is hoping for multiples!! Crazy man!! Sorry ranted...please tell me I'm not the only psycho pee-er in here?!?

87 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 87 of 87 Replies

I keep getting "do I see something" lines. But I can only see them very faintly in pics. Theyre probably nothing. Im 11 or 12 DPO. Pretty sure Im out. I didnt feel O pains this cycle and I dont feel AF cramps...boobs not sore...AF due Monday or Tuesday. I wish it would just come and go already so I can go POAS crazy again and MAYBE get lucky lol.

8 years ago

I was using both free and .88 was getting terrible evaps with the .88.

8 years ago • Post starter

But did they work despite the Evaps? What was your bfp on? What made you test that time

8 years ago

Is anyone still in? I'm now 9 days late and no signs of AF. Think I have leukorrhea so that's a good sign right? How is everyone doing

8 years ago

My AF started yesterday...and I could of SWORN I had a faint BFP on a FRER the day before. Even DH saw it. I wont be spending money on a FRER in the future until I get a faint but obvious BFP on a Wandfo this cycle.

When do you plan on testing?

8 years ago

Today should be O day. I'm patiently awaiting to start peeing on sticks in a week! Lol. Im hoping the pressure, aches im experiencing are attributed to a huge ripe egg emerging from the right side of my loins. It's a love /hate relationship with these 2WW's.

8 years ago

mommato4boys have you confirmed with a blood test? Are you our for sure positive this month?!?!?

O is tomorrow and then the tww begins, AGAIN.

It took me 18 months the first time around. I soooo want this to be easier this time.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo