Community post

Discussion

ugh! anyone else a POAS-aholic?!

View Full Post

Dear lord, I'm having the longest TWW in the history of twwaits! Haha. I tested yesterday (8dpo) and this morning... Both BFN. Which I KNOW is too early to be stressing myself out. Lol. Hubby was completely against the idea of another one (we have 4 boys) and now all of a sudden wants not only another but is hoping for multiples!! Crazy man!! Sorry ranted...please tell me I'm not the only psycho pee-er in here?!?

87 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 87 Replies | Last Page

I am just 1 DPO and already dreaming about POAS!!! I usually start testing around 9DPO so 8 more days to go. Lol

8 years ago

AF just left yesterday. I'm waiting a few days before taking an OPK. Not sure how long to wait though...Can't wait for the TWW to start so I can start symptom spotting and peeing on sticks lol.

Keep us updated on your symptoms and your poas results!

8 years ago

Hey girl! I had AF last third, Fri, sat...hubby is hell bent and determined to make this month THE MONTH. Haha. After BD today I got told to "just lay there and get pregnant". Hahahaha. Made me blush! Anyways, can't wait for our tww! Have some tests all ready to go!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Mommato4boys! Been waiting for an update from you lol. I wish my hubby was hell bent on getting me pregnant. He says he doesn't care either way if we ever have kids together. But he's young. I think that'll change in a few years but by that time I might not be able to have kids.

Are you doing anything different this month? I started talking prenatal vitamins. I was going to start temping but I get up at least once a night. I don't think it would work.

8 years ago

Hey! Nope nothing different...I've NEVER done ANYTHING besides bang and cross my fingers! Haha. I've been lucky and my 3 older boys were all planned and scored on the first shot...my youngest took 7 months of trying then I said NO MORE and the next month there was my second line. Lol I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating early this month...so we're just putting it in God's hands :)

LOL Both my girls were accidents. Ive never kept up with my cycle other than knowing when to freak out when AF was late! Itll be interesting to see how long it takes (if it happens) while Im actually TRYING to get pregnant. A part of me is still on the fence about starting over. When I think that in just 10 years Ill have an empty nest...kinda makes me sad and then Im all for it!

So...if an OPK says youre about to ovulate...can you still NOT ovulate? How do you know if you dont ovulate?

8 years ago

Lol you're asking the WRONG person about OPK's. Haha. Never used one in my life!! Lol. I've only ever gone by CM

Well if I have to go by CM, then Id say last month I did O at all...although an OPK said I did? CM was just not there AT ALL...or I just wasnt into it that night lol. I bought some Preseed for this month. But it comes with applicators. How awkward is that! "Hang on honey so I can insert this real quick". :/

8 years ago

Hi ladies :) Mind if I join? I am also an obsessive POASer. I should be 8dpo tomorrow and Ive already used 5 FRERS, 50 wondfos and 4 Clearblue + -. Now that I actually wrote that down I feel pretty ridiculous.

Anyways, my wondfos have been giving me faint shadowy lines all day but 3 FRERs were negative. Ive had these stupid wondfos do this before and it is just evaps. I wont be buying them again after I use up these last 20.

Really hoping for a BFP tomorrow as that is when Ive always gotten them before on 8dpo.

8 years ago

Hey Mustang! I don't O until early next week. I wish it would hurry up and get here so I can start POAS! I started OPK today. I know it's early but I wanna make sure I catch O. I have low hopes getting a BFP this cycle. It's only my second cycle but after reading all that I have here, I never realized how hard it is to get pregnant. I'm worried that being 37 I'll lose it if it DOES happen. I'm taking vitamins but I'm also trying to kick two habits. Smoking and caffeine! It's so hard. :/ I'd wait to TTC but I feel like I'm racing the clock.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo