Community post

Discussion

ugh! anyone else a POAS-aholic?!

View Full Post

Dear lord, I'm having the longest TWW in the history of twwaits! Haha. I tested yesterday (8dpo) and this morning... Both BFN. Which I KNOW is too early to be stressing myself out. Lol. Hubby was completely against the idea of another one (we have 4 boys) and now all of a sudden wants not only another but is hoping for multiples!! Crazy man!! Sorry ranted...please tell me I'm not the only psycho pee-er in here?!?

87 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 87 Replies | Last Page

Hello Kindred Spirits - I thought I would be a little more graceful and patient with the TTC process this time around (My son just turned 1 but we want another baby ASAP). But no such luck ...

I am 12DPO and have taken 3 tests today. The most recent about an hour ago looked like a faint positive, which of course makes me want to run back to the pharmacy.

The most ridiculous part of all of this is that I live in a part of the world where I can walk in to any lab without an order from a dr and get a BETA HCG (expect on Sundays) for about as much money as a HPT.

I will probably get the blood test tomorrow but I cannot promise I will not POAS a few more times today. :(

8 years ago

Hello, Valkyrie!
I got my first BFP the morning of 12 dpi, but it disappeared right after it appeared, so hang on there! Tomorrow is another day:) And if you do feel like POAS again before you get your blood test done, just do it, as long as it makes you feel better. And don't be upset if it won't be a BFP yet.
FX for you and lots of

8 years ago

Valkyrie~ So curious as to where you live. I have taken around 10 HPT's, and I posted some of the pictures, thinking they are positives. I am taking my beta tomorrow. I HATE waiting to hear what they have to say.

8 years ago

Hahah!! Tomorrow is a holiday though ;) if I thought I saw a faint positive I would've peed on 6 by now!!

8 years ago • Post starter

My Dr. is actually open tomorrow and beta is at 7:50 am.... YAY.

8 years ago

I know I said i wouldn't but I did...peeled on my LAST stick haha. Aaaad it was a BFN. I feel like I could start any day now. One more week till AF. Guess I'll just wait and see.

Congrats to everyone who got a BFP! :)

8 years ago

Holli you're not out till that b**** shows!! I'm praying for ya!! I woke up with a cold or something this morning :( super stuffy/runny nose and head congestion :( I MAY pee in the morning IF I remember. Lol. I'm hoping hubby doesnt remember I have another test so I can wait till Tuesday while he's at work

Oy. I caved. Tested this morning and I swear I may see something faint but who knows. Anyone had any issues with the new ergonomically shaped first response? I'm kinda confused on why they would make the actual test angled upwards....aren't they supposed to be flat?? Anyways. I may get some regular ones tonight to test tomorrow. I'll let you know

Hi can I join in. I'm currently to scared to test plus the OH won't let me yet. I'm 15dpo. Had a 1 day bleed so he wants me to wait can understand I guess, they just don't get how difficult it is for us though lol, I'm 38 have 4 kids no problems conceiving at all. My fiancé now has no kids so would love one. I've been trying 2 years now, this cycle is just so strange it's killing me. I want to POAS so bad but don't at the same time lol

8 years ago

Hi!! Welcome!! Hubby sounds like he's done his research! ;). Haha I'm only going to buy ONE test for tomorrow then if that also comes back BFN I won't be retesting..AF is supposed to show Wednesday/Thursday...I'm going nuts

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo