Community post

Discussion

ugh! anyone else a POAS-aholic?!

View Full Post

Dear lord, I'm having the longest TWW in the history of twwaits! Haha. I tested yesterday (8dpo) and this morning... Both BFN. Which I KNOW is too early to be stressing myself out. Lol. Hubby was completely against the idea of another one (we have 4 boys) and now all of a sudden wants not only another but is hoping for multiples!! Crazy man!! Sorry ranted...please tell me I'm not the only psycho pee-er in here?!?

87 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 87 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!! Sorry I've been MIA life has been crazy! Anyways...I'm 8dpo (I believe) and feel like this may be our month! Fingers crossed! Gonna test Saturday and Sunday...HOLLIE how are you doing?! You're 5dpo right??

8 years ago • Post starter

Aaahhhhh!!! Took a test at 330 today....showed nothing in the first five mins..so I tossed it. Since I'm a spaz about possibly seeing a line that isn't there I went back and checked it after about 35-45 mins!! Its there and very pink!!! How do I post a pic?!?

Mommato are you gonna take another test tomorrow? I've been feeling like craaap all week. Tmi!! Diarrhea lol. Like surprise running to the bathroom type. Went to take DD to school one morning had to turn around and come home...Bad stomach cramps for four days. All test are bfn. I know it's still early. I have very low hope this month. I didn't get any O symptoms this cycle and hardly BD with DH. Although, we did BD the day I got + OPK. I dunno. We'll see. With my age...the fact that I smoke...drink coffee...very low hope.

I've tried to cut down with smoking in hopes that I can just quit. It's so hard though.

No symptoms of BFP. I've been super pissy today. My DH probably hates me at this point! Lol. Just got home from an unexpected hike up and down a mountain. I swear...you'd think a man in the military could read a fricking map. Errrrr!!

8 years ago

Can I join in ladies? I'm 3-4 days late for AF, I'm not sure what dpo what would be but I have a very regular 28 day cycle every month. BD'd four times around O, and it seems like I have every symptom in the book but when I tested I got two squinter faints, and one I think I'm imagining? The squinters were three days before AF was expected and the imaginary one was today. I also took a First response the day AF was due and I can only see a line when it's angled :( don't like the ergonomically shaped new ones

8 years ago

Did everyone move on?:(

8 years ago

Thought I would join in as i literally just tested. I figured it's been 12 hours, could have changed!
So...
Hi, I'm 11 dpo and I'm a POAS addict.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

No, sorry, haven't moved on...been working CRAZY hours (construction) since the season is ending...I was supposed to start today...no show...possibly a FAINT hint of something this mor ing but I doubt it :/

Was trying to wait til Sunday but couldn't. One whole week late now and anther negative :'(

8 years ago

I got my BFP yesterday with 3rd morning urine...every single one of my tests I've taken the last week (all negative) have been with FMU. Maybe try something different?

I'm thinking it might be because I'm using dollar store and 88cent Walmart tests? I have one frer and two clear blue digitals but I don't want to waste them. Are they more sensitive?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo