Community post

Discussion

ugh! anyone else a POAS-aholic?!

View Full Post

Dear lord, I'm having the longest TWW in the history of twwaits! Haha. I tested yesterday (8dpo) and this morning... Both BFN. Which I KNOW is too early to be stressing myself out. Lol. Hubby was completely against the idea of another one (we have 4 boys) and now all of a sudden wants not only another but is hoping for multiples!! Crazy man!! Sorry ranted...please tell me I'm not the only psycho pee-er in here?!?

87 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 87 Replies | Last Page

You guys arent alone! Ha! I've purchased like 150 Internet cheapie tests just because I'm a POAS addict. Lets aee how many I have left aftwr this 2ww. Im like 4dpo!

8 years ago

Karamell- When do you plan on testing?

8 years ago

Ive started testing already! Lol. Im one of those that are confident in thinking that if i don't get a positive by 10 or 11dpo, that I'm out! So i have a few more days of testing like a mad person! Im 7dpo today.

8 years ago

This month, I decided to start using OPKs a few days early. I'm using Wandfo this month. Yesterday afternoon, negative. This afternoon, what SEEMS to be positive. (BDed with DH just incase) But last month I got a positive a few days later in my cycle. So I recorded it in my Ovia app and it completely changed my fertile days. Sigh... So I don't know what's going on in my cycle lol. My boobs hurt all month so I don't use that as a sign for anything. CM was watery...good sign. Last month there was nothing.

Do I start counting DPO from today or tomorrow?

8 years ago

Depends. Take 2 more opk's today and see how the lines are. You can O 1 to 2 days from your surge. I guess mine as O day the day after my last positive opk. Then the day after that i count as 1dpo. Yours could differ a day or so depending on when you think you O. I dont temp. My sleeping habits differ too much for accuracy with that.

8 years ago

I dont temp either. DD either wakes me up at night or DH wakes me up a couple of hours before the alarm goes off. I dont know why he does that. He knows Im a grumpy morning person! Im going to take another OPK this afternoon. ...Starting to feel the stress of TTC.

8 years ago

Im sure you are. It takes a alot of deep breathing to hold on to sanity while ttcing. Im not a morning person either! Thats why i work at night. We been fighting fertility problems (unknowingly ) for 7 years. Its an uphill battle but we'll keep treading through the mud for now trying to become parents! Best wishes.

8 years ago

Kara, Hows the testing going? I took another OPK today...looked positive. Im going to go ahead and count today as O day. Got some action from the DH just incase! :P

8 years ago

Hey Karamell I am also 8DPO and just started testing. No surprise BFN! However, it is possible that implantation hasn't even happened yet. When I got pregnant with my son I didn't get a positive until 12DPO so there are a few more days af testing to look forward to. Keep us posted.

8 years ago

Hey valkyrie. Yeah I hear you. I've got positives b4 at 9 and 10po. Of course ill keep testing until past that. Maybe I'll get a hint of a line, and then have my blood drawn Monday when i go in for my annual!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo