Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

151 - 160 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Welcome back, CasBro! So sorry to hear of your heartache but hopefully you will get that pink line soon. This iui could be the ticket.

10 years ago • Post starter

Pabbey, how did you get a rebate? From the drugs??

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm not exactly sure how or when I'm using any of this but yes, both ovidrel and hcg. I think the rebates just come with certain drugs. Ovidrel always has a mail-in so I guess some of the others do too.

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Hey ladies, when it comes to ivf drugs, if you are paying out of pocket most of the company's have some type of rebate or discounted pricing through various programs including ferrings heart plus program. I've seen pricing breaks for ovidrel, Gonal f, bravelle, menopur, endometrin so far. There is a great pharmacy on the west coast that seems to have very competitive pricing and ship anywhere, mdr pharmacy. If any of you ladies are in need I would check them out and compare prices as they are all online. Hope everyone is having a good night!

10 years ago

How wonderful Miracle :) :) :) !!!

I hope it is implantation bleeding Texas, hang in there

10 years ago

Congratulations Miracle!!! I am so happy for you!

10 years ago

Thank you essemkay and red. I am still hopeful that the IUI does the trick.

Miracle: We are so very excited for you. Just by reading all of your posts and seeing how long you have waited for this special moment had me jumping for joy for you. Well, more like a little hope. But anyway, such fabulous news!!

Also, for those ladies going through IVF. When I ordered my meds from a specialty pharmacy here on the west coast, I was able to pick up the meds I needed at each moment of my cycle. So for example, my doc had me on a calendar that stated when I would possible need to continue my menopur or follistim but if my body already reacted to the meds quickly, then I wouldn't need all of the meds he ordered for me and I wouldn't be sitting with meds that we're not used. Just some food for thought.

Hope everyone is having a positive morning!!

10 years ago

Oh CasBro, I'm so sorry to hear that. That totally blows. Do they have any idea when you ovulated? If you were doing so many blood tests and ultra sounds it seems like they might be able to at least figure it out after the fact. I really wish reproductive science in general had more of an idea on what the heck is going on with our bodies.

It sounds like you might have responded too quickly to the meds (as I do). I'm hoping they can at least figure out what meds they should give me to control my follicles/ovulation before I start down the IVF path. For whatever reason, the meds are 50% on our insurance plan as long as they are for IUI, but they are 100% if they are for IVF. Crazy.

10 years ago

Ok ladies the brown has stopped now I have nothing. It's weird. The 're said if no flow I have to come in on Monday if no flow at all.

10 years ago

TX: I was responding great to the meds and my last appt before my IVF was when I was told to trigger (about 36hrs). I had one huge follicle, which was a cyst and the others were coming along nicely, 16 and 18. It looks like my body was loving on the HCG shot and decided to ovulate just before my IVF. I can actually feel when I am ovulating and walking is the most painful thing for me to do. I guess I was so hyped up to get my eggs retrieved it didn't even cross my mind until afterwards. I have always taken the full 10,000 IU shot for HCG and it worked just fine. So maybe in the future I will just take half.

I have done 3 prior IUIs and they have figured out what meds to put me on for that process. This was my first IVF and they were spot on with the meds, it was just the shot....of course the last thing before the trip down anesthetist lane. The nice thing is that I will get some money back because the procedure was not completed and I can hopefully put that aside for either baby gear or the next IVF. Either way, I am still in this no matter what and I will stay strong through it all.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo