Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

61 - 70 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! Yeah im here and keeping up just! Welcome Sam, I hope your getting some rain there! Its time that 2ww is over and my fingers are crossed for you guys big time!! Im cd 11 and will see if i ovulate on the 14th cd again. Just remember im not really trying this month but whatever happens im happy. Wish i could see your bbt chart Tracey. Are you getting any rises or is it decreasing? Baby dust guys xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Hugs to everyone are we all out this month? Wish the reception was better here! Well i hope you all have a nice break from it all for a while as it does your head in. Lol. Sam is this your first time trying?

Hugs to everyone are we all out this month? Wish the reception was better here! Well i hope you all have a nice break from it all for a while as it does your head in. Lol. Sam is this your first time trying?

thanks keiralei and yes this is my first time trying well technically second now as my cycle just started again.... hopefully better luck this time for all of us.

10 years ago

Ive just been looking at my diary and i have noticed we have never been able to bed on ovulation day. Always bed a day before or day after. You would think a day before would work even 2 to 3 days before seeing sperm can live for up to 7 days. Has anybody tried bd on ovulation day and still nothing?

Hey Sam well im glad your here with a awesome bunch of girls here to support you. Have the fires stopped now? I used to live in wallan, vic.

i agree the ladies here are wonderful I'm glad i found you all!!

yes the fires have finally stopped!! it took emergency services longer than expected but with the heat wave we got in melbourne there was nothing they could do until it subsided unfortunately. and its sad that they came to the conclusion that they were deliberately lit =[......

10 years ago

Yay!! Your back Keiralei :)
I'm not sure how to link my chart properly but will get on the laptop when I'm home from work tonight. I'm getting rises n dips but hard to bbt with a normal thermometer so will invest in a new bbt one this week.
Well lets hope this cycle is our cycles !!!
Will check in tonight. Xx
Hope you'll all have a fabulous day doing whatever you guys do!!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Thanks Sam, I appreciate the support I've found on here! Good for you giving yourself a day off work! Relax and enjoy. :)
As for the digital OPK, there was one called Maybe Baby, (my sister in law had one) it was reuseable but about $90 retail I think. Maybe you can get them on line.

Hi Keiralei, we've tried Bding only on O day and it didn't work. I think its hard unless you know exactly when you've ovulate incase you miss the egg. I read the sperm needs to mature to a certain point before it can fertilize the egg so I think the day before and the day of ovulation is safer. The day after is probably too late if that was the only time. But hey, clearly I am no expert on this if my empty womb is anything to go by! Haha.

Hope everyone has a great day. It's so nice to see our Aussie forum is gathering momentum! Just wish we could get some BFPs!! :)

10 years ago

Oh yes I know the one you're speaking of however it's a saliva test not a urine test. I'm put off by these as I feel as though there would be quite a bit of guess work as you have to analyse the pattern of the saliva but hmm will read in to them some more because you're right it would be a money saver.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo